Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

This does and probably should piss me off so not sure if this is the appropriate thread...

I'm not sleeping well at the minute, which is always a bummer. But on top of that once or twice a week I wake up with this weird feeling, like my blood hurts. Like a mild poisoning. My muscles tense up, akin to a flu symptom. It's a **** horrible start to the day.

Could be dehydration? I drink my fair share of fluids though and take a pint to bed with me (which is gone by morning).

Doesn't seem regular enough or extreme enough to take to a doctor.

Sounds like stress to me.

This does and probably should piss me off so not sure if this is the appropriate thread...

I'm not sleeping well at the minute, which is always a bummer. But on top of that once or twice a week I wake up with this weird feeling, like my blood hurts. Like a mild poisoning. My muscles tense up, akin to a flu symptom. It's a **** horrible start to the day.

Could be dehydration? I drink my fair share of fluids though and take a pint to bed with me (which is gone by morning).

Doesn't seem regular enough or extreme enough to take to a doctor.

Sounds like stress to me.

I had a recent scare with a carbon monoxide leak. Do you have an alarm? Possibly saved my life. Worth ruling it out as of course this time of year your heating will be on a lot.

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

Couple of good shouts there. I live in a shared house and I've talked to my housemates and they all seem fine.

Going with stress as the most realistic one so far but I was thinking about your carbon monoxide scare today on the tube as it happens. Thanks for the reminder.

people who have kids or people who generally are tollerable towards kids

**** hell some bint has come back off maternity leave and I swear to god the whole **** office is dominated with talk of babies.

That isn't my main rant but its **** annoying

anyway I my main rant is people who chat absolute shite about films and books, this bird that has just come back is talking to everyone about 'True Blood' and everyone is **** hooked on the coversation and one of the other brainless cum buckets has just said 'oohhh Amy you know so much about films and books your a proper geek' to which she replied 'Oh I know I'll watch or read anything'

At this I looked up and said 'so what's your favourite story by Edgar Allen Poe' she looked at me with a blank look on her face and said 'I don't know who he is...I ONLY READ BOOKS ABOUT VAMPIRES'

Well somehow I managed to restrain myself and didn't leap up onto the desk and volley her in her jaw although it was rather tempting then she proceded to talk about how Dallas Buyers Club was '**** terrible' and how she will stick to watching True Blood from now on

Now I don't want to come across all snobby here but surely the girl must have recieved a frontal lobe lobotamy at some point in her **** existence on this planet, I am sure that the only reason she is alive is to produce baby after baby and to irritate the **** out of me, **** clearing in the woods, worst thing is that she is sitting directly opposite me all **** day, I'm going to actually have to get my head down and do some work just to avoid listening to her inane ramblings, I would prefer to listen to Paul Lambert reading war and peace than putting up with the shit I have had to endure already this morning and I've only been in work for 1/2 hour

Leemond, I roared with laughter when i read the bolded bit,. I may well have ROFL'd but was having a poo at the time and it would have got as messy as one of Voiny's sexual fantasies.

Well done for making my day! :)

Leemond you really need a hug or something. I am genuinely concerned for you!!

I'll let you give me a hug when you are back in the country, how does that sound?

It will cost you!

To be fair the bolded part of the story would have annoyed me tremendously and I love being nice to people. But he does need a hug, yet one might have to dodge, dip ,duck, dive, and dodge to give him one. Good luck Jenny.

Being forced to have "fun" at work. Especially when our operations manager has spent time making up a quiz during work time, which an infant school kid could complete. It really gets on my tits. Especially as I have good idea that she's coining in a fortune to come up with shit like this. Not just that though, they come around and give people certificates, and balloons! Balloons ffs!! We're one step away from being given gold stars on our reports, and being asked to write a side of paper about, "what we did on our Summer holidays"!!

we do get gold stars, they even take them away from you if job not up to standards  :lol:

To be fair the bolded part of the story would have annoyed me tremendously and I love being nice to people. But he does need a hug, yet one might have to dodge, dip ,duck, dive, and dodge to give him one. Good luck Jenny.

Don't worry ME, the offer isn't just open to Jenny I will take a hug off you as well

• Like 1

To be fair the bolded part of the story would have annoyed me tremendously and I love being nice to people. But he does need a hug, yet one might have to dodge, dip ,duck, dive, and dodge to give him one. Good luck Jenny.

Don't worry ME, the offer isn't just open to Jenny I will take a hug off you as well

Fine. Hug slut.

To be fair the bolded part of the story would have annoyed me tremendously and I love being nice to people. But he does need a hug, yet one might have to dodge, dip ,duck, dive, and dodge to give him one. Good luck Jenny.

Fine. Hug slut.

hold fire just one minute

you wanted to charge me for a hug then you were insulted that I offered to pay with £37 or half a kit kat and now you are insulted because I have extended the hugging invitation to ME

jesus no wonder I spend valentines alone every year if just getting a hug is this complicated

It was 27, not 37. Jenny, he upped the payment!

Leemond, just don't be so cozy with hitting women in the jaw and you'll get more hugs without bribing anyone. :)

The microwave at work beeps too many times, and it pisses me off. FIVE beeps to tell you your food is done.

Three is enough, four is a bit excessive. Five is completely ridiculous.

By the last beep I'm already out the room eating my soup at my desk.

• Like 1

Â