Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I wouldn't ever need payment for hugs. I love hugs. I even threaten some of you with hugs, because you seem to hate them. *paging understudy*

Spending Valentines alone is cost effective. Playin' it smart

Stevo, pics or GTFO

Leemond, I'll hug you for free, mate

Stevo pal I would have took you up on that offer a while ago but seeings as I have been labelled a hug slut I am going to start charging people to hug me instead, that will be £5 please

yeah I'm a hug whore

• Like 1

Leemond, I'll hug you for free, mate

Stevo pal I would have took you up on that offer a while ago but seeings as I have been labelled a hug slut I am going to start charging people to hug me instead, that will be £5 please

yeah I'm a hug whore

is a squeeze included with the hug?

Some **** woman on the bus is talking about how she didn't get to where she is by being a "yes man" if she calls the person on the other end of the phone "love" one more time I'm going to start rampaging on the bus I swear to **** god

AAAGGGGHHHH she has just finished her phone call with "big kisses to the girls" **** the **** off you **** irritating balloon faced arse ****

Now I am just left with the sound of some yardie saying "ya get me" everytime she finishes her sentence.

If someone phones me and I'm on the bus if the conversation sounds like it will last more than thirty seconds I tell then I will call then back

There was a rough sounding woman in the cinema the other night that made me laugh.

Me and my girlfriend went to watch the Wolf of Wall Street, but a cinema-man (I think that's what they're called) had to tell everyone that the projector was broken and that we could either have our money back or watch the next showing in an hour.

This scutty sounding woman piped up, "When will the next film finish?! I've got a baby sitter at home, so I can't be late". The cinema-man said "It starts an hour after this showing, so it'll finish an hour later than this one was going to". She then said, "How long's the film!?"

Which made me laugh, as surely she knew it was a 3 hour film, if she had to get a babysitter.

.....Maybe I should put this in the Boring Thread?

• Like 2

Another question from my ongoing Catholic school job quandary.

On their RE curriculum, Y4 (which is the year that the job is in) have been learning about Genesis. Would I have to teach Genesis as fact? Or as a theory? I'm not particularly comfortable teaching anything as solid fact without giving the children an opposing viewpoint.

On their RE curriculum, Y4 (which is the year that the job is in) have been learning about Genesis. Would I have to teach Genesis as fact? Or as a theory? I'm not particularly comfortable teaching anything as solid fact without giving the children an opposing viewpoint.

In normal schools, you'd probably be allowed to teach it as something that devout Christians believe.  If you tried to teach an alternative viewpoint in a Catholic school, I imagine you'll be bummed by the school priest before you could say "Theory of Evolution".

• Like 2

Is this school in Alabama?

raptor-jesus-rave-camp.gif

I'm afraid that's the luncacy of allowing insanity-based schools.  If I was a teacher, I wouldn't work in one, and as a parent I wouldn't send my kids to one. 

I thought like this, but then I wanted to give it a chance and it's a really nice school. It's (non-religious) ethos is really strong, I could really play to my strengths there and the job is in the year group I want to teach. I just don't know how much I can look past the teachings of myth as fact.

Although I have some food in the freezer here is the entire contents of my fridge

24mexae.jpg

3 cartons of milk

1 packet of ham (best before date of 15.02.2014)

1 packet of orrible processed cheese slices

1 can of Grolshe

1 can of Carling

1 can of Red Stripe

1 can of Special Brew

that's pretty depressing

It just seems a bit shallow to just tell them 'this is how it happened' rather than teach both viewpoints and let them make their mind up.

"Both viewpoints"?

There are thousands of creation myths and one scientific theory. Will you give them all equal time, or just focus on the one that is real?

• Like 1

Although I have some food in the freezer here is the entire contents of my fridge

24mexae.jpg

3 cartons of milk

1 can of Grolshe

1 can of Carling

1 can of Red Stripe

1 can of Special Brew

that's pretty depressing

I'd like to see you take that lot onto Ready Steady Cook.

• Like 2

24mexae.jpg

3 cartons of milk

1 can of Grolshe

1 can of Carling

1 can of Red Stripe

1 can of Special Brew

that's pretty depressing

This is how the fridge looks when im the only person at home and refuse to go shopping.

This is how the fridge looks when im the only person at home and refuse to go shopping.

To be honest this is how my fridge looks a lot of the time, there is never much food in there, seeings that I live on the high street I pretty much buy stuff as I need to eat it

Â