Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Sausages are horrid, horrid things.

How can you live with yourself.

He had a bad experience one time during his 'experimental phase'. He told us the other day in the confessions thread.

The amazon kindle assist adverts

"hey, I want to set the usage limits so my neice doesn't spend all day on the kindle"

The answer should be

Read the **** instruction manual then you moron.

thing is, that would be a good question. But he doesn't ask that.

He says

"I don't want her to spend all day on it"

Who would ring up a help line to state that?

My answer would be

"Grow some balls and take it off her after an hour then!"

I ad libed my post after seing the ad, thanks for destroying my argument stevo ;-)

It reinforces your point, if anything :D

Terrible TERRIBLE advert.

The Grant Holt topic, jesus...

My Facebook feed being filled up with "who wants to buy my iPhone with flappy bird" if people are really buying iphones with the game installed at the prices being mentioned then more fool them.

If people actually buy them at those prices, my phone is going straight up on eBay!

I didn't ever play that game but Knightmare itself used to shit me up when I was a kid.

I used to think that when the player 'died' that kid was somehow lost in the game indefinitely. I thought the kids who went there were really brave.

• Like 1

Some **** word removed broke my tail lights while I was at work ...only noticed it when I came out of the gym .....2 **** days before the nct/mot 

Altho I got a spare one in the local breakers yard for 30 euro and the local mechanic fitted it for free 

Â