Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

People who think they are being cool and edgy with their vile anti-monarchy opinions.

The duchess is giving birth to a future king or queen. Of course it's going to be main news you numpties

What? What opinions are vile and edgy? :crylaugh:
Many people judging by my Facebook time line writing vile things about the monarchy when it is obvious they only write it for 'likes' Edited by donnie

Apparently they only cost us 27p each or some such.

I'd rather have my 27p personally, and tax their wealth and dodgy tax avoiding companies.

Hundreds of millions of pounds of our money keeping unelected people in luxury. Bizarre this can't be contracted out.

Apparently they only cost us 27p each or some such.

I'd rather have my 27p personally, and tax their wealth and dodgy tax avoiding companies.

Hundreds of millions of pounds of our money keeping unelected people in luxury. Bizarre this can't be contracted out.

you can start here

Yeah I have no problem with the monarchy. My only problem is the media wankfest anytime someone gets married/born.

Unless we get a day off work. Then they can do whatever they like.

• Like 2

My watch and wristband tan lines

The Express and Star placard outside an offie in town

'Kate in Labour', on one side

'Local news for local people' on the other  :bang:

somebody on the radio just used the phrase 'the people's pregnancy'

forfuckinfucksakeyouarsingtwat

wait till it's a girl and they call it Diana   .....

Work has pissed me off today.. and it pisses me of that I am pissed off as I said I wouldn't get pissed off by things at work anymore 

wait till it's a girl and they call it Diana   .....

If this happens then the Daily Express will implode and drown in its own jizz

Is the little royal word removed going to People's Elbow its way out of the womb and then ask Kate if she knows what is currently being cooked?

Edited by Davkaus

Has there ever been a country where the provincials don't hate the capital city and its residents?

Dublin & Dubs grrrr

Bloody hell, 2010. You were slow replying to that one! 

• Like 1

I like to think that Folksi is, in fact, a tortoise, and has been typing that message constantly since the 10th of November 2010, at a rate of 0.6 letters per month.

He'd have been quicker but he kept making typos.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Apparently seven of the top ten countries with the highest quality of life in the world are constitutional monarchies.  It's not really that backwards to have a Royal Family. 

Surely the current event in our Royal Family will mean one more Villa fan coming in to the world? So that'd be good although today is not the best for Villa fans in the public eye, well one of them anyway. Open for comic misinterpretations of who I mean.

Â