Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That happens with all American sports teams really.

The Chicago Bulls

The Detroit Lions

The New York Yankees

etc

Yeah but they sound ok because they are properly plural, Galaxy sounds shit and its annoying.

i also hate the way Sky rocket polishers fawn all over LA just beacuse golden bollocks was there

The nickname is a noun, therefore 'The'. The Galaxy is no less valid than the Bulls. It's effectively 'The Galaxy' of LA, 'The Bulls' of Chicago. It's probably completely coincidental that it points to the sometimes transitory nature of American franchise locations.

The inbetweeners USA

The words USA at the end of it should be enough to mean it won't be funny

And yet its strangely compelling and even amusing at times

Not as good as the UK version but not a bad effort

Marathon bores! Sorry for anyone into long distance running/marathons, but the annual London marathon bore-a-thon pisses me off.

Maybe I notice it more being down here, but I can't **** stand the rocket polishers who decide to do the marathon. I've known some really interesting/engaging people who have turned into total one dimensional words removed when they're training for the marathon. The variety of topics they used to talk about suddenly becomes one, dull mono topic about the bleeding marathon.

Marathon bores! Sorry for anyone into long distance running/marathons, but the annual London marathon bore-a-thon pisses me off.

Maybe I notice it more being down here, but I can't **** stand the rocket polishers who decide to do the marathon. I've known some really interesting/engaging people who have turned into total one dimensional words removed when they're training for the marathon. The variety of topics they used to talk about suddenly becomes one, dull mono topic about the bleeding marathon.

Did I ever tell you about when I did the London Marathon?

im watching a bit of SSN, playing a bit of CoD, hovering over VT, you know "working from home" and my gf asked me to mute the tv, phoned up her boss and asked if her lunch break was still the same if she was working at home...

:huh:

I'm sorry to break this to you - your gf is shagging her boss.

That was a piss poor excuse to hear his voice......

I'm ITK.

im watching a bit of SSN, playing a bit of CoD, hovering over VT, you know "working from home" and my gf asked me to mute the tv, phoned up her boss and asked if her lunch break was still the same if she was working at home...

:huh:

jackie-chan-meme1.jpg

WOMAN LOGIC

• Like 1

Â