Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've never seen the appeal of places like Kavos, Faliraki, Malia etc. its just full of drunk Brit pricks... I go on holiday to avoid them! Plus mates who went in their younger years said it was always a cock fest anyway... sometimes about 4 blokes to every 1 slag.

Thailand is brilliant... as well as Indonesia and Philippines. The bonus thing about these places is that the Kos crowd will never go there as the flight ticket is usually twice as expensive as their week on the Greek Islands.

Agree about the Philippines. I haven't seen much of Idonesia. I went to Bali, but thought it was so overrated by the people who had advised me to go there. That pissed me off.

The Gili islands were amazing though.

My mate got married at home this week in private (I am one of the few people they have told) as he has been told that he may not make it to his wedding in 3 weeks (this is the wedding that was brought forward from August due to his worsening cancer condition). The ceremony is going ahead if he can make it but I'm starting to feel like it may be more like a wake than a wedding :(

I'm in bits - I've already sent a message to a work colleague to warn them off that I'll be hungover tomorrow.

5c55a202.gif

*Google searches*

.......................................................................................................................................

Well played.

08733364_approval_gif.gif

Edited by Ingram85

Yesterday, I was at a Subway restaurant when I heard someone ask for "let-tewce" in her sandwich. Normally I don't bother about mispronunciations, I make them from time to time (most are just accentual differences), but this one pissed me off more than usual for some reason.

I got absolutely no sleep last night, and was tired anyway. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through today without bankrupting the company or something. I'm supposed to be giving a clients a call later, I genuinely don't think I could hold an intelligible conversation with anyone by then.

And the bloody snow means my deathtrap shoes are even more dangerous when I'm not in the office today.

The bloke in HMV (I still occasionally shop in there, and there is a 25% off sale on ATM) who insists on putting his hand over your credit card while it's in the machine, so that he removes it, not you.

Arsehole.

Â