Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

4 hours ago, bickster said:

How old were the photos and were they taken on an earlier model

And also why aren't they in the cloud?

I don’t like idea of the cloud. £8.99 p/m for the rest of your life, or more if you fill that up. And if one day you decide you don’t want to keep paying you have to somehow figure out where to download millions of photos and videos to, by which point we’ll all likely be well into our years of not understanding the latest tech that the youngsters are using

4 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

by which point we’ll all likely be well into our years of not understanding the latest tech that the youngsters are using

Hahahahahahahaha. Yeah, who would want to be that guy 

puppet-awkward.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

50Gb a month is 99p on icloud. lose your phone you've lost the lot

So do you just iCloud backup the photos on your phone before you then back them up elsewhere? Otherwise 50gb is nothing.

I transfer mine onto an external harddrive every 6-12 months. To be honest, I need to back *that* up, because I don’t like having it stored in just one place. But I’ve just never taken to the cloud. I always ended up doing that thing where your photos are on the cloud and not the phone, if that makes sense, so whenever you want to watch a video you have to wait for the blasted thing to load/buffer etc. My wife has that setting on her phone and it drives me mad.

• Like 1

While I’m moaning about phone storage… my WhatsApp chat with @Paddywhack and @lapal_fan takes up 35gb on my phone 😫 Because while those pair just deleted/lost the history, I wanted to keep all of our ‘comedy’ voice notes and videos to each other. I really want to delete it and free up some memory, but… what about the funny voice clips @lapal_fan sent us in 2016 where he pretended to be an entrepreneur called Alfonso with great ideas such as “catch the bus to the bus stop” or “compare the comparison website site”

15 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

While I’m moaning about phone storage… my WhatsApp chat with @Paddywhack and @lapal_fan takes up 35gb on my phone 😫 Because while those pair just deleted/lost the history, I wanted to keep all of our ‘comedy’ voice notes and videos to each other. I really want to delete it and free up some memory, but… what about the funny voice clips @lapal_fan sent us in 2016 where he pretended to be an entrepreneur called Alfonso with great ideas such as “catch the bus to the bus stop” or “compare the comparison website site”

:crylaugh: That guy sounds funny.. who was it again?  I'll have to look him up.

I just airdrop my photos to my Macbook. Very easy, even a berk like me can do it. 

People who put their feet up on the train seats opposite. Absolute sub human scum and top tier word removed behaviour. 

I hope they get polio. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

People who put their feet up on the train seats opposite. Absolute sub human scum and top tier word removed behaviour. 

I hope they get polio. 

I agree emphatically with this. 

• Like 1

On 30/01/2024 at 09:33, mjmooney said:

Was looking forward to a slap-up birthday lunch at Brasserie Blanc, but I have an absolute stinker of a head cold (doubtless contracted at last Saturday's party). Annoying. 

Going to the one at South Bank on Friday for my girlfriend's birthday. I'll let you know how great it was.

15 hours ago, Xela said:

I hope they get polio. 

they are still a level up from people that put their bag on the seat next to them even though the train is equipped with a luggage rack and people are standing in the corridor

• Like 3

Corners. 

Everytime a player takes a corner now, they always put the ball outside the white line - because a ball edge being over the line counts. **** off.
That’s not how the corner spots of a pitch were intended to be used when it was designed. Put the ball on the god damn grass patch inside the lines! 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Corners. 

Everytime a player takes a corner now, they always put the ball outside the white line - because a ball edge being over the line counts. **** off.
That’s not how the corner spots of a pitch were intended to be used when it was designed. Put the ball on the god damn grass patch inside the lines! 

I have thought about writing this one too. 

I’m waiting for the first penalty to be taken about 6 inches in front of the spot because is still hangs over the spot by 1mm.

I’d change that rule, make then place the ball on the white paint.

We're staying in hospital until at least next week because we need a test that can be performed by a single person in the trust, Steve, and he's on holiday.

Give me **** strength.

• Sad 3

Birmingham airport now charging £5 per vehicle to be dropped outside the terminal building. Robbing bastards. (yes I know there’s a free area about 8 min walk away, but still, it’s a piss take).

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Birmingham airport now charging £5 per vehicle to be dropped outside the terminal building. Robbing bastards. (yes I know there’s a free area about 8 min walk away, but still, it’s a piss take).

That's been going on for years hasn't it? 

Â