Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

30 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Her

There's the root of your problem... 

I had the exact same yesterday afternoon FWIW, the day started with the usual bemusement at her suggestion that "we loads to do today" 

Its half time and the list came out, got one thing ticked off, game finished and I straight away started another thing on her list only for her to then come and apply an order to them and I was obviously doing the wrong one

Mooney is right don't argue its not worth it 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I had the exact same yesterday afternoon FWIW, the day started with the usual bemusement at her suggestion that "we loads to do today" 

Its half time and the list came out, got one thing ticked off, game finished and I straight away started another thing on her list only for her to then come and apply an order to them and I was obviously doing the wrong one

I was building the wardrobe at our new house and I wanted to go back to watch the villa then come back. 
obviously it worked out and I managed both things but the dirty looks I got..,

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Can’t live with um can’t kill um

Just now, Follyfoot said:

Sagely advice, can imagine a father telling that to his son when he becomes of age 

There's a great scene in an old movie, and I'm damned if I can find it, but it's an old geezer talking to a young lad about women, and his speech goes something like: "They're all crazy, son, every last one of 'em. Oh, sure, you'll eventually find one that seems like she isn't crazy, but don't be fooled. She is. Nothing you can do about it". 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Can’t live with um can’t kill um

33 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Marry the one that you want to kill the least... 

Mine has taken up an interest in in Dungeons and Dragons, and crafting things for it. Shes been in the basement a solid week straight. :D Good thing I can find things to do myself

Edited by Tegis

23 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Oh, sure, you'll eventually find one that seems like she isn't crazy, but don't be fooled. She is. Nothing you can do about it". 

The hot/crazy matrix

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

"They're all crazy, son, every last one of 'em. Oh, sure, you'll eventually find one that seems like she isn't crazy, but don't be fooled. She is. Nothing you can do about it". 

…fair 👀

• Like 1

Liverpool getting an 89th minute penalty to lead 3-1, when you've got them in the VT Prediction League to win 2-1.

Massive annoying words removed.

You may have read my dislike for the bagpiper in training that lives at the back of our house

He got a friend around today, neither of them can hold a tune.

They are attempting to play the same tune, I can vaguely make that out amongst the stereo bum notes

Its absolutely horrendous

• Haha 3

Â