Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Ah, sadly he did have a tee shirt on, as fun as it would be to say he was buff and bald, he had a tee (hating myself for not running with the idea of him being semi naked).

He had a little knapsack thing too, which he threw to the corner of the room as he entered. Don't know what was in that, probably just dairylea dippers, his bus money and his snapback.

17 minutes ago, BOF said:

Anyway ... this whole thing reminded me of this utter w*nkpuffin.

35F618FA00000578-3673153-image-a-51_1467

I have never seen such an offensively pretentious arrangement of words in all my life. My blood pressure is at maximum.

If it wasn't for the comical teapot posture with the arm redeeming some comedy then i would owe my employer a monitor screen. I'm a little teapot short and stout, here's my hannnndle here'ssss my spout etc

edit. i just noticed it has his name there. Samuel Davide Hains, of Travancore... if you ever google yourself, and find this post, let me tell you this. You have brought great shame upon yourself and your family. You have angered people across the Atlantic without even meaning to. You still have time to turn your life around. If you are religious, get praying because you will need all the help you can get. 

Agghghh, just aggggh! 

Edited by Midfielder
  • Like 2

In that case, i entirely compliment the prankster behind that as it is entirely believable. These people do exist. The thing is though, spoof it may be... but despite its exaggeration, those are some of the typical sorta things you hear them say. I'm surprised there wasn't mention of TOFU in that article or something like that.

1 hour ago, zak said:

hmmmm, how old is old,? think im fine

40's and above. 

If you are that age and driving a souped up Fiesta or Corsa then you need to be having a word with yourself!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Cars pulling off their drives while I'm running.  **** off!  I'm trying to set a time here.

My drive opens (with tricky visibility) onto a main road. I always edge out very carefully, as there are often runners on the pavement. Obviously I reverse back for them. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

My drive opens (with tricky visibility) onto a main road. I always edge out very carefully, as there are often runners on the pavement. Obviously I reverse back for them. 

Must be runners etiquette as a runner yourself.  Most people aren't so thoughtful.

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

My drive opens (with tricky visibility) onto a main road. I always edge out very carefully, as there are often runners on the pavement. Obviously I reverse back over them. 

Fixed for you ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Must be runners etiquette as a runner yourself.  Most people aren't so thoughtful.

Very much so. I always give (and receive) a thumbs up, even if I don't know them - which I often do! 

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

this is a piss take...please be a piss take

I think BOF "punk'd" us. 

What it captures though is a point I'd said a couple of pages back. I happen to know a hipster and he goes on about his rejection of conformity, how he is into this because if that and that because of this... buys X because he's environmentally aware and drives car Y because he's not trapped by masculine conforms on car choices. You name it. My point is, like this article, he has a reason for every single thing, that thought has gone into every purchase ranging from his hat to his tofu. 

My gripe is the hypocrisy. That article captures it. These people are TRY HARDS , in their own way brand-led, entirely aesthetic yet claim the opposite, that they're non conformists almost like a modern hippie. Yet the opposite it is true. Go into any Starbucks or Costa in a city centre and you'll see these g1mps in an abundance. All with their brands and their reason for choosing their brands, whilst claiming not to be in brands and drinking some poncey-named brand coffee from the biggest Coffee branded place in the world. Brand brand brands. 

In fact, this 8.20 am rant (not at you, with you) that replies to you brings me to another thing that pisses me off. Ok so I know they have products and their products have names. I get it. But, if I get a COFFEE from one of these gaffs my order is to the point and whatever it says on the menu, like most other people. What pisses me off, is this trendy bull ---- lingo that these tw--- speak when ordering theirs. I can't even give you an example as its all alien to me, they just slip into it and I look up st the menu and think what the f are you saying I can't see that. 

Throw "baristas" in too, seems you have to be a hipster to be a barista. Probably in order to understand the sh-- these hipsters speak. Well that's a great start to the morning.

• Like 1

Â