Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People in general.  Manners, politeness, consideration of others etc seems to have completely evaporated from most.  All I tend to see now, whether it be in the car, shopping or out somewhere, is rudeness and aggressive bahaviour.   People just stare, no one says please or thank you anymore.  Arguments and moaning everywhere.  Maybe I'm getting too old?  My work colleagues say I'm too polite and weak, which is why I will never move up the company, but in all honesty it's who I am.  I appreciate that we all have different values, but I do worry about my children's generation and future?  So much tension and hate out there now, and they are just so innocent where they will talk and play with anyone.   Really disliking this country right now and a large majority of people within it. 

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

People in general.  Manners, politeness, consideration of others etc seems to have completely evaporated from most.  All I tend to see now, whether it be in the car, shopping or out somewhere, is rudeness and aggressive bahaviour.   People just stare, no one says please or thank you anymore.  Arguments and moaning everywhere.  Maybe I'm getting too old?  My work colleagues say I'm too polite and weak, which is why I will never move up the company, but in all honesty it's who I am.  I appreciate that we all have different values, but I do worry about my children's generation and future?  So much tension and hate out there now, and they are just so innocent where they will talk and play with anyone.   Really disliking this country right now and a large majority of people within it. 

eff off you bloody wooly liberal clearing in the woods. :suspect:

(Sorry!)

I think most people are lovely, you just have to see it.

If you're looking for ignorance and rudeness, you'll find it, but the same goes for politeness, generosity and kindness.

(sorry, that was a bit like those terrible facebook meme things you see, but I do believe it)

• Like 2

Why the **** are there so many different curtains? I need to redecorate my bedroom. It shouldn't be this **** hard. I went in to John Lewis, they have hundreds of the bloody things. 

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Why the **** are there so many different curtains? I need to redecorate my bedroom. It shouldn't be this **** hard. I went in to John Lewis, they have hundreds of the bloody things. 

You are a man right, pick a white one and move on ;)

I have black and white cats. Black or white curtains will look like shit after they sit on the windowsill for a few days.

I'm thinking grey. But what length?! To the floor, or top of the radiator?

I might just brick up the window and paint over it.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

One rule for curtains and one rule only… 

Just make sure they are Blackout Curtains! 

http://www.dunelm.com/category/home-and-furniture/curtains-and-blinds/curtains/blackout-curtains

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Not only that but to further confuse matters they make each one in different lengths and widths the stupid bar stewards. 

Â