Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Come on Pong he answered. Do I e-mail Nigel Saladu back or what?
FOTC? Yeah but you ruined it by replying a few seconds before me [emoji1]

You can't ruin a FOTC reference mate, you still earned +5 Internet points from me :)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

A truly omniscient god would have seen right through. Pascal's stupid idea and sent him packing.

It also rather falls down when you take in to consideration that there's more than one religion...

On 12/10/2015 at 13:47, blandy said:

Bloke at work, from a bit further down the hangar than me: "That phone in there [an empty, pretty much unused, meeting room] was ringing"

Me: ".....OK......."

BaW "........"

Me: "....thanks for telling me that"

BaW: " I thought you dealt with things in there"

Me " No, no more than anyone else..."

so to summarise BaW heard the phone ringing, but didn't answer it, then when it had stopped ringing, told me he'd heard it ringing. wtf!

I think the most concerning element of this tale is that BaW thought your only purpose of being there was to look after an empty and unused room. :)

4 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I think the most concerning element of this tale is that BaW thought your only purpose of being there was to look after an empty and unused room. :)

I know - way above my pay grade and capabilities 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BOF said:

The fact that these are called hoverboards.  More a rollyboard if you ask me.

Judging by the state of people I have seen using them, "word removed rollers" would seem more appropriate

Edited by KHV
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Mother **** driver decides to enter a roundabout while he`s looking down at his mobile phone, nearly straight into the side of him ......what a word removed 

that should piss anybody off. Had a smiliar experience the other day,I work in a industrial area where most people drive, I take the buss everyday and this was the second time it happened. I got stuck in the middle of the road whilst trying to cross it(with a high visibility vest!), with people driving at full speeds at both sides of me in what could only be described as pitch black darkness. Few things i dislike more than drivers who dont pay attention, felt like I was just standing there waiting for someone to drive straight into me

Sia.on the Graham Norton show...she does know you can Google the melted welly head of hers right ?........and that interpretative dance shite

Loved her in Zero 7 and solo before she hit it big. Actually seems like a decent Betty, I think she just isn't really comfortable with the whole celebrity thing.

Going back to Xmas jumpers, nowt wrong with wearing one at home or round to your mom's but out in public is a bit much.

As for paying to wear one at work, I'd tell them to ****off and wear it anyway.

Â