Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

One of my exes came out of the elevator on the ground floor when I came home. Now I wonder who she visited. Shouldn't care the slightest cause I have no interest anymore but still I wonder. Annoying.

What is this elevator of which you speak , it's called a lift , unless you are American in which case she would have got off on the first floor

I suspect she's been getting off on many many floors.

• Like 1

When people see a baby that has just been born, like literally that day and say "oh it's a perfect mix of you and *insert husband's name here*"

Is it bollocks. At the moment it's a perfect mix of a mole and a face hugger from Alien.

• Like 4

Here's a weird one.

The fact that deliveries from myprotein.com are so quick.

Now, in isolation that's great. I ordered something yesterday lunchtime and it has already turned up. And I used their standard delivery.

But it annoys me that they charge up to £5 for next day delivery, yet I've never ordered anything from there that hasn't been delivered the next day anyway.

Don't really know wy that annoys me. I should be happy.

My friend is always talking in excruciating detail about his sex life with his girlfriend. He doesn't really do it with me but is always at it with one of the lads who's actually a virgin and has little luck with the ladies, for example they were moving into a new house and he told him all about how they did it up against the wall of the room cos the bed hadn't been moved in, but last night he sent me a snap-chat at half 12, of their cat perched on the post at the end on their bed with the caption "it watched us fornicate". I thought I was going to get sick, what's wrong with him.

I've just seen where Bournemouth are in the league.

In my head, they were bobbing along somewhere around 12th in Div 1.

I wasn't even sure they had a football team any more.

I met David Platt's father on the train back from Bournemouth to London when we played them just after Platt had signed for us   .. nice bloke

nothing to do with your post so as you were ......

The fact that convicted rapist Mike Tyson is not treated with the same disdain as convicted rapist Ched Evans.

I wonder at what point Convicted Rapist Ched Evans will be allowed to drop the first 2 words from his new name?

"Prank" videos that took off on YouTube, the inevitable has happened and now there's a lot of them where it's just assholes being an asshole but calling it a prank, getting a drink at a drive through taking the lid off and throwing it back through the window and calling it a prank, **** off

• Like 4

If you'd been in the draw thread at the time you'd have thought they were Real Madrid.

Â