Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Well as the witnesses that said he was shot in the back were proved wrong by the autopsy it would suggest a lot of them aren't credible (who'd have thunk it )

The version I gave wasn't necessarily the version the cop gave as the drugs in the system came about from the post mortem as did the positioning of the bullets which backed up the cops claim

Science or the word of witnesses who have proven to be unreliable and possibly with an agenda

I'm sticking with science on this one for now...

A lot of that appears to have not had a lot of relevance to what I posted - especially the silly nonsense claim that you're 'sticking with science on this one for now'.

Well as the witnesses that said he was shot in the back were proved wrong by the autopsy it would suggest a lot of them aren't credible (who'd have thunk it )

The version I gave wasn't necessarily the version the cop gave as the drugs in the system came about from the post mortem as did the positioning of the bullets which backed up the cops claim

Science or the word of witnesses who have proven to be unreliable and possibly with an agenda

I'm sticking with science on this one for now...

A lot of that appears to have not had a lot of relevance to what I posted - especially the silly nonsense claim that you're 'sticking with science on this one for now'.
Sorry didn't realise autopsies came under witchcraft rather than science

It's relevant though if one reads it rather than intentional looking for an Internet " fight " ...

Sorry didn't realise autopsies came under witchcraft rather than science

It's relevant though if one reads it rather than intentional looking for an Internet " fight " ...

What the hell are you on about, Tony?

Witchcraft? 'Internet " fight "'? WTF? :unsure:

I'm assuming a dry ground too, utter **** bollocks

This really pisses me off. Especially when it's because another team's fans have misbehaved, **** off! Why can't I have a pint just because some arsehole Man united fan got a bit too giddy?

I however will be travelling on the train to Burnley from up here tomorrow, so cans o clock :)

• Like 1

People who stink.

Seriously. Have a word with yourself.

I don't understand how people can be like that. Animals manager to keep themselves clean for **** sake.

Have a **** shower! words removed

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

I'm assuming a dry ground too, utter **** bollocks

This really pisses me off. Especially when it's because another team's fans have misbehaved, **** off! Why can't I have a pint just because some arsehole Man united fan got a bit too giddy?

I however will be travelling on the train to Burnley from up here tomorrow, so cans o clock :)

I had secured a nice undercover day in the Burnley Miners Club, was great last time. Now my Burnley mate's missus has gone and popped her sprog early so that's out the window.

Getting an early bus in from Manchester though, hopefully that means I won't get herded into the away end like the people that get the train.

Edited by Wainy316

I feel like going on a Richard Sherman style rant

Official beer partner of the premier league - carlsberg

Official sponsor of the league cup - carling

Official sponsor of the FA cup - Budweiser

Official beer partner of aston villa - Heineken

Lancashire police telling us that we can't drink on the coaches on our way to burnley because "other teams have caused trouble there" and that they will be doing random checks and turn arounds, I'm assuming a dry ground too, utter **** bollocks

Was looking forward to getting on it Saturday too, the drive to burnley will be even more depressing now

Plod can jog on

Presumably they have imposed a public place order ....

These " orders" do not ban drinking alcohol in public bit make it an offence to carry on drinking when a police officer asks you to stop

So drink away until you are asked otherwise

there is a law for drinking on buses travelling to sporting events that they can activate at their discretion (i think the wording includes the word "certain") so we cant 

we'll be stopping at a pre arranged town somewhere about 3m away from burnley and drinking there for 2/3 hours

worst ive been to was bristol rovers in the cup, the police got us off the motorway and made us sit in our coaches on a trading estate for 2 hours because someone had kicked off in town

swansea away last year in some social club in a town outside swansea was brilliant, really looked after us

Black Friday.

Black Friday, this, Black Friday that, Black Friday radio ads, Black Friday emails, Black Friday all over the internet.

**** off.

• Like 4

People who stink.

I don't understand how people can be like that. Animals manager to keep themselves clean for **** sake.

I'm sure I've seen this exact same post before.

People who stink.

Sitting next to a stinky bastard on the train this morning?

I feel like going on a Richard Sherman style rant

Official beer partner of the premier league - carlsberg

Official sponsor of the league cup - carling

Official sponsor of the FA cup - Budweiser

Official beer partner of aston villa - Heineken

Lancashire police telling us that we can't drink on the coaches on our way to burnley because "other teams have caused trouble there" and that they will be doing random checks and turn arounds, I'm assuming a dry ground too, utter **** bollocks

Was looking forward to getting on it Saturday too, the drive to burnley will be even more depressing now

I'll tell you now and I'll tell you firmly

I don't never want to go to Burnley

What they do there don't concern me

Why would anybody make the journey?

JCC

I'll tell you now and I'll tell you firmly

I don't never want to go to Burnley

What they do there don't concern me

Why would anybody make the journey?

JCC

Keeping to the theme of this thread, I have a strong dislike of unintended double negatives.

People who stink.

Sitting next to a stinky bastard on the train this morning?

At work, unfortunately.

People who stink.

You're bound to stink in that job though.

(Sorry  :unsure: )

• Like 4

Conor McGregor

Conor McGregor fans

Conor McGregor fans with the stupid haircut

all rocket polishers

Who is this Conor McGregor?

Irish MMA fighter with a VERY big mouth. (and talented as ****)

Â