Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

My last Yodel package, they left it on my doorstep. Like literally in the middle, in plain view. Anyone could see it and I had to step over it to get in the door.

Hilariously, they'd also posted one of those sorry we missed you slips through the door telling me "LEFT ON DOORSTEP"

No shit.

They've done that to me a number of times even though I have a safe place and it's stated on the delivery note. Do they follow the instructions and the note though? Nope. They just put it on the doorstep so it shines like a beacon waiting for some chancer to walk by and take it for themselves.

driving today, kidderminster to erdington, 2 hours there, hour and half back

So you drove away from Erdington a lot faster than you drove to it? Fair enough.

Hey! Only we're allowed to say that! B23/B24 4eva! 

• Like 1

So you drove away from Erdington a lot faster than you drove to it? Fair enough.

Those are Darlington post codes, are they?

Erd!

I may live in Land of the Prince Bishops now, but I'm a Stockland Green lad at heart. 

Edited by dAVe80

Erd!

I may live in Land of the Prince Bishops now, but I'm an Stockland Green lad at heart. 

B24 crew 4eva!

• Like 1

My missus is a dawdler, 2 places where it pisses me off

at a till when buying something, she won't open her handbag or get her purse out until she's asked to pay, we can be queuing for ten minutes and she'll buy something and say "I might have that in change" and start looking, why don't you look during the ten minutes of queuing?!

The 2nd one is a strange one, if I'm driving, we'll pull up on the drive, I'll turn the engine off, take my seat belt off, open the car door, 9/10 I'll turn to her 30 seconds to a minute after I've pulled up and say "you staying in the car?" before she gets her shit together, she just sits there completely blank, I'll have got out the car, walked round it, opened the front door, checked the post, turned the lights on etc before she's got out, and then I have to go back and lock it

Â