AVTV: General chat

ciggiesnbeer

Money isn't the issue. It's the content and how it's delivered that is the issue for me.

To be honest I think the press conferences for example should be streamed live on Youtube like Everton/City etc do but that's another issue.

Can anyone confirm this, I'm subscribed to avtv, does that mean I get to watch the preseason games, or still have to pay an additional fee per game/s? It's just that I can see no option ATM for tonight's game...

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how the new AVTV works. If they start showing full league matches afterwards then it will be well worth the money. If its just the same old highlights stuff but with a different media player then less so.

bwahaha - they'd hire a babe-cam camera man - scouring the crowd for totty in full HD!!!

Anyone else relieved to hear Captain Jack's voice instead of the annoying female deployed for the kit launch?

Does anyone know if the new avtv player works on the Ps4 browser? My laptop is crap so don't wanna pay for a subscription and be stuck watching a stuttering video.

Does anything work on the ps4 browser? :wacko:

Fair point but YouTube works and some other video sites work( ;) ) so am hoping avtv works also.

We're quick to point out when it's shit, so let's not forget it when it isn't. I thought the service was excellent today.

I was out and about, and got the game on my phone in a fairly high quality. From when I watched the game, there were no breaks in coverage either.

Well done AVTV, that's more like it.

• Like 1

We're quick to point out when it's shit, so let's not forget it when it isn't. I thought the service was excellent today.

I was out and about, and got the game on my phone in a fairly high quality. From when I watched the game, there were no breaks in coverage either.

Well done AVTV, that's more like it.

They were obviously doing damage limitation at the start of the game as it was being broadcast in about 240p and looked like a crappy stream for the first 10 minutes or so. After that though it worked as advertised and I was extremely happy with it.

Â