Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

I think this whole twitter episode is a bit shambolic for everyone, from the original twitter user vehemently defending their speculation to those goading them back. I'm all for banter but personally I think the whole thing has gone way past the point of being good natured to being rather dull now, and frankly rather embarassing for everyone who has got involved - particularly the journalists who should probably know better.

I'd much rather talk about the player himself and how he may affect our team, what he would offer us, how he would change our tactical setup and how he could potentially link up with the players around him. Particularly in a thread about him.

But maybe that's just me.

• Like 4

pete colley far out dude. always ruins our transfer window rumours! he must know someone close to PL as hes normally pretty spot on with dismissing rumours.

So she has put this

Julie Bayley @JulieBayleyIFA 3m

@VitalVilla I can assure you 3 bids have bin made..as soon as the 3rd one is accepted he will be flying in to sign for us.

She said earlier that the second bid missed out on the release clause and the third one has matched it. I thought the club didn't need to accept if the release clause has been matched?

She's behaving like a liar! When people get that defensive it usually means they're lying! Hope she's right about him signing don't care when so long as its this window! She is chatting shit about Belhanda really guzumped by Kiev!

So she has put this

Julie Bayley ‏@JulieBayleyIFA 3m

@VitalVilla I can assure you 3 bids have bin made..as soon as the 3rd one is accepted he will be flying in to sign for us.

She said earlier that the second bid missed out on the release clause and the third one has matched it. I thought the club didn't need to accept if the release clause has been matched?

They still have to formally accept it. It just means that, contractually, they can't refuse it otherwise they'd be in breach of contract.

Anyway what's all this that's gone down?? I honestly don't know why I still look at Twitter cos it's so full of **** but the window would be pretty dull otherwise.

This poor Julie character seems to have gone a bit mental. I'm sure there was a perfectly pleasant Julie B that used to post on this humble forum?

people want to dial back the personal comments maybe. dismiss what she says all you like but you can still get yourself and the site into a bit of legal trouble for defamation, especially given people have provided links to her real identity, business etc

Kendrick reporting that we've ended our interest in Kiyotake.

:(

Ah well, onto the next one I suppose.

Ballbags. Oh well, Will Hughes it is then. I'm off to tweet his imminent arrival.

Edited by jacketspuds