Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

Update on Kiyotake: We did make bid of £6.5m 4 him. This offer has subsequently been rejected. Lambert still wants him, but not4sale. #avfc

matt @MJ39VillaFC

We MAY go back in for him once players are sold and utilize his release clause. But until then, nothing will happen I'm afraid. #avfc

matt @MJ39VillaFC

Take all that for what it is. But I trust it,as the guy who informed me of our interest wks ago seems convinced that is how it stands.#avfc

This guy reported our interest a long time ago.

As I said earlier, typical ITK behaviour.

Regardless of what happens now, that guy can claim he's right.

We DID bid for him but it's rejected. Lambert MAY go back in.

It MIGHT still happen, but probably not.

If we do sign him, he can say "see, I said we'd go back in for him"

If we don't sign him, he can say "told you it probably wouldn't happen"

tumblr_lsgi2ribsQ1r3pcbso1_400.gif

Whilst I appreciate what you're saying Stevo and agree with it in most cases, nothing is ever concrete in football (apart from Vlaar :P).

If we don't sell any of Given/Ireland/Bent then maybe we won't purchase another player all window. However, if we do, then this player might become a target again. Which I guess is what this guy is saying.  

I think the genuine ITK accounts (if there are any?) cannot give definitive information because there's so many variables in football for things to go wrong and deals not to happen. So terms such as "may" and "might" will always be used.

Update on Kiyotake: We did make bid of £6.5m 4 him. This offer has subsequently been rejected. Lambert still wants him, but not4sale. #avfc

matt @MJ39VillaFC

We MAY go back in for him once players are sold and utilize his release clause. But until then, nothing will happen I'm afraid. #avfc

matt @MJ39VillaFC

Take all that for what it is. But I trust it,as the guy who informed me of our interest wks ago seems convinced that is how it stands.#avfc

Cheers. Appreciate it.

I was told of our interest on the 16th June. But I don't have to justify myself. Only snippet of info I have been given which was reliable.

Anyway, next.

Edited by diehardvillan

I'm ITK.

I've been told by someone VERY reliable that we're considering a bid for a player. I can't say WHO, apart from that he's male. We MIGHT not submit a bid. But we're thinking about it. You heard it here first!

(That wasn't an attack at you dhv, I typed that before you posted)

Also, If you are 'matt ‏@MJ39VillaFC', then I don't think anyone realises that.

Whilst I appreciate what you're saying Stevo and agree with it in most cases, nothing is ever concrete in football (apart from Vlaar :P).

If we don't sell any of Given/Ireland/Bent then maybe we won't purchase another player all window. However, if we do, then this player might become a target again. Which I guess is what this guy is saying.  

I don't disagree. At all.

But I could tell you that. If we get some funds available we MIGHT go back in for a player we've shown interest in. I don't have to be ITK to say that.

matt @MJ39VillaFC

matt @MJ39VillaFC

Cheers. Appreciate it.

I was told of our interest on the 16th June. But I don't have to justify myself. Only snippet of info I have been given which was reliable.

Anyway, next.

Is that you?

I didn't know, so sorry if I was a bit.. abrupt.

But still, sounds like your original information was good, all I'm saying is all these "itk" accounts are usually bullshit. And it's vague stuff like those tweets above that they live off.

It's essentially cold reading.

if you are genuine, then fair play. But I still stand by my general point.

No problems pal.

To be fair, you must realise by now that by tweeting such things you're setting yourself up for the fall. People like Julie will always be around to make you look ridiculous, to piss all over the snippets of info genuine people like yourself give us.

If I were you I'd keep it to myself, or maybe post it up on here where we all know of you and know you're not liable to bullshit.

No problems pal.

To be fair, you must realise by now that by tweeting such things you're setting yourself up for the fall. People like Julie will always be around to make you look ridiculous, to piss all over the snippets of info genuine people like yourself give us.

If I were you I'd keep it to myself, or maybe post it up on here where we all know of you and know you're not liable to bullshit.

Agreed. And to be honest that is the only information I have been passed on. I wont ever claim to be Mr ITK. That will never be the case.

• Like 1

So that Kiyotake's a handy player, eh?  Hope we go back in and - to use a rag-favoured cliché - "test their resolve" with some serious moolah.

I think he'd be a great signing, but even if we don't get him it would be nice to get a similar player. It's exactly what we need and I'm glad we appear to be targeting that position.

• Like 3

matt @MJ39VillaFC

Nice and vague.

Not really.

I didn't know that was you.  :)

I gave up with ITKs on the 17th June 2011.

So that Kiyotake's a handy player, eh?  Hope we go back in and - to use a rag-favoured cliché - "test their resolve" with some serious moolah.

Or prepare a bid ?

• Like 1

So that Kiyotake's a handy player, eh? Hope we go back in and - to use a rag-favoured cliché - "test their resolve" with some serious moolah.

Or prepare a bid ?

But what if they've already braced themselves? I reckon we should swoop as soon as possible.

matt @MJ39VillaFC

Nice and vague.

Not really.

I didn't know that was you.  :)

I gave up with ITKs on the 17th June 2011.

If I knew this Kiyotake link was going to cause such a meltdown, I would never have mentioned anything. What has transpired since I revealed his name on twitter has been nothing short of embarassing and very unsettling indeed.

Can't wait until this Window is over now to be honest.