Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

Unfortunately this is turning into Bannan part 2, where i want this confirmed to not be happening by tonight to get Julie to shut up

I don't know, if it doesn't happen tonight she will probably revise her prediction (didn't she do that already?).

Nuremberg Villan needs to recuse himself from this thread. No way you can be impartial in this one friend ;)

I only went to 4 games in 6 years so I'm Villa to the core on this one!

Kicker is the same standard as FourFourTwo in terms of football journalism.

Your all feeding this shit by reposting these twattters. Use your common sense ffs. Every bit as bad as Julie B

Right I'm off.

Its on the Sky Sports website (see previous post), but I'm not sure if its info they've got themselves from said magazine, or if its just stuff they've taken off Twitter.

it says under it "reports Kicker-Sportmagazin in Germany."

Yeah, but didn't know if this had simply been pulled from what people have been saying on Twitter, or if Sky actually get the info from the actual magazine or not.

That's the point I'm making, why would a magazine give a story to Sky? It's not even on their website. Did the original poster of the twit on here check that? Did anybody think of checking it before I pointed it out? There is absolutely no point in people posting every little bit of shit they see, without question because it's just clogging up this thread with shit and you're all brain dead following it.
  • Like 1

If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. I personally like it when people post bits found on Twitter because it's quite likely that I'd miss them myself. Everyone knows that Twitter isn't a credible source, but I don't see what harm it's doing.

Sky Clockwatch is something a hell of a lot of people read and keep track of, so I would say it's worth posting if they've put it on there.

This is the sort of player that we should be targeting IMO. Players with names that are really difficult to make puns with .

That sounds like a gauntlet being thrown down, if you ask me ;)

If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. I personally like it when people post bits found on Twitter because it's quite likely that I'd miss them myself. Everyone knows that Twitter isn't a credible source, but I don't see what harm it's doing.

Sky Clockwatch is something a hell of a lot of people read and keep track of, so I would say it's worth posting if they've put it on there.

I know I don't have to read it, and I don't generally. But it makes me feel superior to come in here once and pick one apart in seconds, and laugh at you all. Right I'm off, carry on.

Your all feeding this shit by reposting these twattters. Use your common sense ffs. Every bit as bad as Julie B

Right I'm off.

Its on the Sky Sports website (see previous post), but I'm not sure if its info they've got themselves from said magazine, or if its just stuff they've taken off Twitter.

Yeah, but didn't know if this had simply been pulled from what people have been saying on Twitter, or if Sky actually get the info from the actual magazine or not.

That's the point I'm making, why would a magazine give a story to Sky? It's not even on their website. Did the original poster of the twit on here check that? Did anybody think of checking it before I pointed it out? There is absolutely no point in people posting every little bit of shit they see, without question because it's just clogging up this thread with shit and you're all brain dead following it.

What are you going on about? Nobody has said they're following Twitter nonsense, what I was asking myself (and what others would probably like to know), is if Sky are putting such information on their website because of something somebody randomly tweeted, or did the person who tweeted it get it from the Sky website?

Sky Sports is obviously a credible source, nobody copied a 'twit', they copied the information from the Sky website.

The question is what came first, the small bit of info on this Transfer Clock Watch, or the tweets?

Right I'm off.

What are you going on about? Nobody has said they're following Twitter nonsense, what I was asking myself (and what others would probably like to know), is if Sky are putting such information on their website because of something somebody randomly tweeted, or did the person who tweeted it get it from the Sky website?

Sky Sports is obviously a credible source, nobody copied a 'twit', they copied the information from the Sky website.

The question is what came first, the small bit of info on this Transfer Clock Watch, or the tweets?

Apparently the source was stated as the magazine. If the magazine ain't got it up, what does it matter who or where it started.

It's a big name source, but it's no more credible than most of them

Ok regardless of what has gone on, on twitter.  Do people think this will happen?

No, the club obviously don't want or need to sell him. The only way we'll get him is if he wants to come and play in the PL and we offer more than he's worth, which I don't think we will be doing any time soon. The Bundesliga seems to be quite popular for Japanese and asian players, at least more so than over here. He's also only a year into his contract and he has Europa League next season doesn't he? I just can't see it happening and I wouldn't be surprised if we'd already targeted another player instead and had made approaches.

This is the sort of player that we should be targeting IMO. Players with names that are really difficult to make puns with .

Hiroshi's Ma will probably Steer clear of Villa Park in fear of Tonev's Atomic Strike. 

That's a damn fine effort :lol:

Hiroshi's Ma will probably Steer clear of Villa Park in fear of Tonev's Atomic Strike. 

too soon man, too soon....

too soon man, too soon....

Damn me! :(