Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

'We're interested in your player how much?'

'Go Away.'

'Okay heres a few mill.'

'Go away.'

'Would you like some concrete?'

"No thanks, we already have some concrete".

Ron-Vlaar-celeb-FT-Reading-v-Aston-Villa

• Like 1

So it looks like Kiyotake is a no-go?

*Runs to Twitter to check if JulieB is having a meltdown*

Let us know :)

It's going to be a fairly quiet summer from here on with regards to players coming in, so we need something else to entertain us.

I asked her a question on there this morning....20 messages off her later I got bored replying and I'm not sure if she answered my question mixed in with all the ramblings about journalists lying and Villa being angry :-/

Well pretty much everyone but Julie has changed their tune since yesterday.

It is funny, everyone was saying we've had a bid accepted. Kendrick goes on and says that's not true. Everyone but Julie changes their mind.

So yeah, not that any of it matters really, but the general consensus is that it's not happening now.

I really want Julie to be right on this one.

Its taken me this long to comment on this thread and all I can say is Julie B on twitter is the most annoying,ridiculous and full of BS!She knows as much about this transfer as I do and I know nothing lol every week well every day now we seemed to be linked via Twitter to another player.All we should do is just wait till the player has signed for villa and not listen to half the crap rumour what go about.

P.S. Had to delete her off twitter she has anger problems and her consistant slating of several people is annoying.

BTW I hope we could get Kiyotake in but just cant see it.

Edited by midian

Noticed Julie commented on the Saivet link earlier, which somebody openly admitted they made up the other day to see how much attention it would receive. The scary part is she is a financial advisor? WHAT! 

'So what you reckon i should do with my money Julie?'

'lots, and lots, and lots, of lottery tickets'

• Like 3

That'd be nice but I'm not exactly hopeful of it happening.

On the JulieB note, I can't believe the amount of turd she posts on twitter. Not to mention being able to find her blogger profile from there which includes a picture, phone number and business email.....

That'd be nice but I'm not exactly hopeful of it happening.

On the JulieB note, I can't believe the amount of turd she posts on twitter. Not to mention being able to find her blogger profile from there which includes a picture, phone number and business email.....

You stalking her?  :o