Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

@ASTVIL123: Another message through saying no bid made for Kiyotake. That's good enough for me now. Hopefully we can ship Bent out soon anyway! #avfc

Steve hunt another deluded nut on twitter , getting messages of his villa park spy ;-)

@ASTVIL123: Another message through saying no bid made for Kiyotake. That's good enough for me now. Hopefully we can ship Bent out soon anyway! #avfc

Steve hunt another deluded nut on twitter , getting messages of his villa park spy ;-)

I bet these twitter nuts are shit in bed

If this signing actually comes off we know the link started in the general transfer thread when some posters here on villa talk pointed him out as an interesting option.
Wes later posted a article from a Japanese newspaper making the link/speculation far stronger.  All ended up on the twitter jungle telegraph, And  Julie B got it in her head that she's ITK.
So if he signs, please don't hail her as ITK, she's as far away from it as possible.
Rather hail Wes for finding that article.

Mat Kendrick @MatKendrick 1m

Right, I've been off today, but as far as I know, #avfc have enquired about Hiroshi Kiyotake. Not sure if it has got any further than that.

Well done Mr Kendrick, you have read what the Nuremburg chairman has said!

I really don't know why people are getting annoyed over what Colley has said, he works for Sky, yes the same Sky that are running the story of us being told he isn't for sale by Nuremburg.

I bet these twitter nuts are shit in bed

They don't make sex in a bed, they make it on twitter.

• Like 2

If this signing actually comes off we know the link started in the general transfer thread when some posters here on villa talk pointed him out as an interesting option.

Wes later posted a article from a Japanese newspaper making the link/speculation far stronger.  All ended up on the twitter jungle telegraph, And  Julie B got it in her head that she's ITK.

So if he signs, please don't hail her as ITK, she's as far away from it as possible.

Rather hail Wes for finding that article.

;)

How full of shit can one person be?

She claims to be a financial adviser on twitter , I wonder if she had anything to do with Greece and Cyprus :-)

I certainly wouldn't trust my life savings with her, she's clearly deranged. Hope she's right though !

One thing for sure with Kiyotake in the team, the defence would have to seriously step up their game. No longer will they be covered by three midfielders with better defensive, than offensive, capabilities most of the time. It will put more pressure on Westwood and Delph, should they remain the starting two, but a heck of a lot more on the back four. Hopefully they would need to step up their game from last year.

That said, Kiyotake would bring a much needed cutting edge to our midfield and would be a tremendous signing - should he adapt to the league quickly.

it seems according to The Mirror and Nuremberg themselves we have shown an interest in the player, but they don't want to sell him and there is no mention of a release clause in his contract.

That's said the club finished 10th in Germany, so presuming the Prem League still has the lure you'd expect it to have and we can pay enough, then who knows.

Nuremberg are looking to kick on towards Europa League football next season and won't be in any desperate need to sell Kiyotake.  They'd rather be adding to the squad than pulling it apart.

That doesn't mean they won't sell him, it just means they don't want to and they don't need to.

The interesting thing though NV for me is that we wouldn't know anything about this had someone from Nuremberg not publicised the fact we had enquired about him. That made me wonder if they were hoping to draw out other interest to try and drive the price up...

You know the club better than anyone on here though that is for certain.

Nuremberg are looking to kick on towards Europa League football next season and won't be in any desperate need to sell Kiyotake. They'd rather be adding to the squad than pulling it apart.

That doesn't mean they won't sell him, it just means they don't want to and they don't need to.

Makes sense, like some people have stated before they don't need to sell and don't really want too. Like us with Benteke but a little different as it would take an astronomical bid to buy him and no one will pay that for a one season wonder. Nuremberg can't hold out for big bucks even if they wanted to but will we be willing to go that high?