Antonio Luna

Phumfeinz

Along with many things wrong.... But what's going on with our throw ins?? They are so bad... We just give them the ball back. It's Sunday league football.... Throw. Flick. Hope....

I know I thought this too. One time Luna was looking to throw to someone and 2 nearest Villa players were almost hiding behind Swansea players, no movement. Needless to say Swansea got possession. Pathetic.

Edited by Kiwivillan

Sell him as soon as possible. Would probably get 1 mill pounds for him, thus taking a loss at 760 000 pounds.

I see at Transfermarkt that he cost 1.76 mill pounds. Not sure what you get for that sum, but if we sold both Luna and Bennett and threw in a couple of extra mill, we should be able to sort out the LB position.

Along with many things wrong.... But what's going on with our throw ins?? They are so bad... We just give them the ball back. It's Sunday league football.... Throw. Flick. Hope....

Throw ins are the least of our concerns at the moment.

It's one of the basics of football. If you can't get the basics right you have no chance in the game. Man U scored from one of our throw ins. I agree it's a minor detail. But throwing the ball to a players feet or quickly to a player in space is the least I expect..... Along with a list of other basics such as passing to someone in the same shirt.

Yep, the thrower does actually have to have someone in space to throw to, schoolboy basics really.

Luna is gash but the alternatives are equally gash if not worse. I wish people would stop bigging up players that aren't playing as if they'd suddenly be less shit than we already know them to be. We do this year after year after year.

A lot of people giving this guy stick but whilst he is at times suspect I think he could benefit from some better support down his flank.

Lowton & Bacuna worked really well together down the right against Sunderland, I'm hoping we can get the balance right on the left soon. I don't think our weakness on the left is entirely Luna's fault I guess is my point.

Luna isn't even dealing with one-on-ones so that is hardly an excuse.

You talk as though he loses them all though, he doesn't and he often gets some good blocks in. Think he needs to do his revision better though. Can't help but feel he doesn't know what foot to show who on.

Â