Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Some of the so called experts predicting them for the top 6

Interesting who they think will drop out. Arsenal or United I would assume

They’ve got to overtake the West Ham’s, Wolves and Leicesters before they even think about getting ahead of the ‘big 6’…..much like ourselves.

there is not going to be a clear big 6 anymore, aside from the marketing. I expect us, Blood Money FC and others to continue to compete and take points off the other sides. 

after city and liverpool, the gap to chelsea, spurs, arsenal is not a huge one really. man utd, leicester west ham, newcastle, villa, maybe wolves though I think they'll fall, will all be very close. getting those late winners etc is going to make a crucial difference. I think there's going to be gap between those clubs and the rest

everton, brighton, brentford, southampton, forest fulham, palace, bournemouth, leeds. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rodders said:

there is not going to be a clear big 6 anymore, aside from the marketing. I expect us, Blood Money FC and others to continue to compete and take points off the other sides. 

after city and liverpool, the gap to chelsea, spurs, arsenal is not a huge one really. man utd, leicester west ham, newcastle, villa, maybe wolves though I think they'll fall, will all be very close. getting those late winners etc is going to make a crucial difference. I think there's going to be gap between those clubs and the rest

everton, brighton, brentford, southampton, forest fulham, palace, bournemouth, leeds. 

That seems extremely optimistic to me.

• Like 2

Newcastle are in the immediate future going to be part of a group that includes us that are competing for the new prize in the Premier League - 7th and the Europa Conference.

They'll not want to be in that contest for too long, but I think they're in it for at least a couple of seasons.

Here's a mental idea; I think the easiest route for us right now to get into the Champions league is to finish 7th, qualify for the Europa Conference, win that and in doing so qualify for the Europa League, then win the Europa league and in doing so qualify for the Champions league. The wealth in the Premier League means that anyone who can finish in the top seven in England should have a decent chance of winning a European trophy.

I think it's probably easier right now to qualify for the Champions League by winning two European trophies than it is by pushing into fourth in the Premier league.

• Like 4

So the captains armband is unlikely to be a rainbow one if the overlords have anything to say on it I assume?

Saudis seize children's rainbow-patterned toys 'for promoting homosexuality'

State TV said officials have been confiscating brightly coloured items in shops and fining those selling them because they promote homosexuality and target the younger generation.

Saudi authorities have been seizing children's rainbow-patterned toys and clothes because they supposedly promote homosexuality.

A report on state TV station Al Ekhbariya shows officials in a shop - with some of the products bearing the logo Claire's Accessories - telling a reporter the products posed a risk to young people.

The reporter tells viewers that the items, such as hairpins, poppets, stylised animal face design bags, unicorn headbands, multi-coloured nail polish sets and other rainbow-hued gifts, have been "confiscated".

On the floor below the reporter and the officials in the shop - which he says is in one of Riyadh's markets - is a growing pile of rainbow-coloured items apparently pulled from the shelves.

The journalist explains that the items have been seized by the Ministry of Commerce because they relate to homosexuality and, what is "amazing", is that they are for children.

An official in a green uniform then tells him the colours promote homosexuality and the items "target" the younger generation.

A tweet by the Ministry of Commerce featuring similar pictures has an official telling people that while on a tour of the shopping centre, his team had spotted "a number of violations of public morals," while showing the camera a pack labelled Crayola.

https://news.sky.com/story/saudi-authorities-seize-childrens-rainbow-patterned-toys-for-promoting-homosexuality-12634912

The Saudis, great bunch of lads.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, sne said:

So the captains armband is unlikely to be a rainbow one if the overlords have anything to say on it I assume?

https://news.sky.com/story/saudi-authorities-seize-childrens-rainbow-patterned-toys-for-promoting-homosexuality-12634912

The Saudis, great bunch of lads.

Doesnt the Premier League have a month to support LGBTQ activities. Its when the Trezbots on Twitter respond in anger

I wonder what will happen with Newcastle this season, even funnier if they are playing away in the funky Saudi kit

• Like 1

On 16/06/2022 at 17:02, OutByEaster? said:

I think it's probably easier right now to qualify for the Champions League by winning two European trophies than it is by pushing into fourth in the Premier league.

More fun too. Sod 4th, I want that Conference League and some great away days!

• Like 4

"However, the player has gone on holiday and there has not been any contact with him or his representatives for more than a week and calls have not been returned. Newcastle have been informed that Ekitike is still being offered to other clubs in Europe and there is a worry he no longer wants to make the move."

LMAO

Newcastle have attempted to sign Declan rice today..but a spokesman for west ham has said that they would consider a deal if Newcastle would take Declans two brothers (Muller) and (special fried) as part of a package deal....😆

8 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

This forced fake rivalry is so cringe. 

Bigger club, as they have so many trophies to show for it.  Remind us how many european cups they have won.?

We dont care about newcastle

19 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm now re-evaluating how I feel about Sunderland, and starting to want them to get promoted again ASAP. They need to be reminded that they have *actual* rivals.

Or boro 😃

Â