Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

2 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

If they could get battered 6 or 7 at Liverpool tonight then we are all happy. 

A red card & players throwing their shirts at Howe & some Newcastle players fighting each other would be great as well.

They’ll end the day bottom of the league again all being well

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its a tough one for Liverpool, do they smash Newcastle and convince Howe to overpay for defenders or do they keep it tight and convince him he needs the creative midfield rejects 

Its behind the scenes as well,  someone to steady the ship and even step in as both Technical Director and sort all their transfers as well.  Could they get him in January,  would he find it ? Gary Gardner all day long,  get him in,  sleeves up and that.

Too obvious though I suppose.

I still think they’ll stay up.   

The new players they buy in January will lift them, make them stronger and start picking up enough points.  

They’re still only 3 points from being out of the relegation zone which they can easily catch up from Jan to May.

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

The new players they buy in January will lift them, make them stronger and start picking up enough points.  

They’re still only 3 points from being out of the relegation zone which they can easily catch up from Jan to May.

They have no chance in staying up.

Conceding 2 goals per game on average

8 minutes ago, ender4 said:

To be fair, Watford have a nine goal cushion over them plus a game in hand.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

They will be 10 points adrift before they even start contract negotiations.

Nobody is joining them  that has any real calibre.

I don’t think it matters. If they have any sense, they’ll have already agreed and signed pre-contracts with around 7 new players who will join them on 1st Jan.

They also don’t need real calibre to escape relegation.  They just need players slightly better than what they have, say on par with Watford, Leeds, Brighton, Southampton, etc.

7 players x £20m players, plus 2 great loans should be more than enough to finish 17th.

Edited by ender4

11 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I don’t think it matters. If they have any sense, they’ll have already agreed and signed pre-contracts with around 7 new players who will join them on 1st Jan.

They also don’t need real calibre to escape relegation.  They just need players slightly better than what they have, say on par with Watford, Leeds, Brighton, Southampton, etc.

7 players x £20m players, plus 2 great loans should be more than enough to finish 17th.

Whilst this is definitely 'possible', they still haven't recruited a Director of Football // Sporting Director, so there is still no public idea as to who is deciding on transfers. 

25 minutes ago, ender4 said:

If their embarrassingly shambolic managerial search is anything to go by, they may well not even have a clue who they want or need.

There were some hilariously awful decisions from Mike Dean.  So utterly one sided towards Liverpool it looked absolutely corrupt. The owners must have been sitting there absolutely seething about the blatantly crooked decisions going against them. 

Iaughed so hard at times I nearly shat. 

If I was Mike Dean I'd be checking the brakes on my car before I got up to speed though. 

• Haha 1

Â