Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

yes I think so, problem is I dont think he would sack Bruce. But he has ruined football for a large portion of Newcastle fans, look some people might think they are spoiled and entitled but surely they just want to be entertained

Bruce has one job, which is to keep Newcastle in the PL while Ashley finds a buyer. If Bruce gets them relegated, he will either delay Ashley's hoped-for departure by a year or more, or alternatively cost him tens of millions of pounds, so I'm pretty sure he'd be the recipient of fury from the bowels of hell and the tin tack.

the incredible shit FA Cup record continues for Bruce, he has only ever beaten 4 top flight teams in the FA Cup in 21 years as a manager and except for a freak couple seasons at Hull he has consistently been knocked out very early

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Mike Ashley Steve Bruce.

I actually feel sorry for them now. Unlike your West Ham and Everton they are actually not deluded. They know they are not a big club anymore.

Sooner Mike Ashley packs up and drops down the better.

I dunno, the conspiracy theory stuff over their takeover and their attempted legal action is pretty deluded, maybe desperate

Makes the situation now even funnier 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I wonder what Callum Wilson thinks of his summer decision.  He could’ve had Jack Grealish putting it on a plate for him ffs 😂

Bitter cov fan aint he, deserves everything he gets

I bet his kids Goal dvd has been snapped in 2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I wonder what Callum Wilson thinks of his summer decision.  He could’ve had Jack Grealish putting it on a plate for him ffs 😂

spacer.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

To be honest, I don’t really care what he thinks as I always preferred Watkins of the two. Wilson would only have been a back up to Watkins in my eyes.

But, if the option to come here really was an option then he probably has a few regrets now. 😂

Their next 8 games are Arsenal, Leeds, Everton, Palace, Southampton, Chelsea, Man Utd, Wolves.

I can see them struggling to pick up many points in those games, maybe a point or 3 at Palace?, other than that those games dont look good for them.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

Their next 8 games are Arsenal, Leeds, Everton, Palace, Southampton, Chelsea, Man Utd, Wolves.

I can see them struggling to pick up many points in those games, maybe a point or 3 at Palace?, other than that those games dont look good for them.

They will probably beat Chelsea after being battered but the goalkeeper will smash it out and the wind will blow it in and grab a few hard earned backs against the wall 1-1 from hoofball to Carroll

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Our game will likely be somewhere in there aswell.

Â