Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

I'd imagine Bent would rather go to Fulham anyway, he was born and raised in London.  He probably lived in London until he signed for Sunderland (Ipswich is certainly commutable) and if he goes to Newcastle then he will be called a useless ex Sunderland bastard every time he goes more than two games without scoring. 

I'd imagine Bent would rather go to Fulham anyway, he was born and raised in London.  He probably lived in London until he signed for Sunderland (Ipswich is certainly commutable)

He spent most of his formative years in Cambridge. He might have moved back to London during the Charlton/Spurs part of his career, but I expect when he was at Ipswich he was driving from Cambridge rather than London. 

Season long loan deal isn't it?  I presume QPR will recall him if they get promoted and Newcastle have the option to buy if they don't. 

What happened to Remy's arrest for alleged gang rape?

He was bailed until September.

Should have joined Blues..........

They only sign them once they have been locked up,  so there's time yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, apparently Newkie Broon lost 4-0 last night at Citeh because Arsenal made a bid for Cabaye.

Says who?

Why none other than Alan Pardew. What a bellend :)

I don't think they'll struggle this season, but I'm not sure that Pardew will remain their manager for the entire season. They looked ragged yesterday and that'll cost them for the next three games because Taylor's straight red, which was idiotic. 

I have some sympathy for their fans now, the ones I know are not as deluded as they used to be not so long ago. They're a bit like how we've been in years gone by, you look at their squad and see decent players, who don't seem to quite fulfill their potential on a consistent basis. 

Unfortunately for the fans the club is now locked in a battle between Ashley and Pardew.

Ashley doesn't want Pards any longer but doesn't want to pay him to leave

Pards knows this and probably doesn't want to be there any longer but will not go without getting some money

The club will be the losers for this

I'd imagine Bent would rather go to Fulham anyway, he was born and raised in London.  He probably lived in London until he signed for Sunderland (Ipswich is certainly commutable) and if he goes to Newcastle then he will be called a useless ex Sunderland bastard every time he goes more than two games without scoring. 

He lived and went to secondary school around Huntingdon, he recently opened a sports centre there [pedant]

Â