Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

What implosion?

You do realise that probably half their team would get in ours. Certainly Remy would and I'd say Ben Afra, Sissoko and Cabaye would aswell.

The reasons imo they were 16th last season was a) small squad which wouldn't cope with playing in Europe and B) a few of those players were injured long term. Reminded me a bit of the Houllier season.

Just to stand by what I said imagine if we put this out as a forward 6.....

Delph-Cabaye-Sissoko

Ben Arfa........Benteke...........Remy

With our improved defence I'd say that would fire us in the top 6 no problems.

He's comedy gold alright. So in that sense I 'like' to see him on the telly. He's also the reason I was expecting that implosion. I remain hopeful. After all, there is a transfer window coming up :twisted:

The trouble with Pardew is he always follows a really good season with a terrible one....at West Ham it was a cup final and top 10 followed by bottom 3 and the sack in December.

In fairness he's done better than I thought he would at Newcastle, they've certainly spent the Andy Carroll money very well but last season he was probably one bad result from the sack on a few occasions.

He's a decent manager but his personality doesn't exactly make him a neutral's favourite I'd say.

Â