Christian Benteke

Kwan

The more i think about it the more it would make sense that he will end up at Man City

They could afford him no problem

They are in the market for a striker and today they are being linked with Jovetic for similar money who has zero premiership experience

I don't think he would be out of place there considering Lukaku is meant to be leading the line for Chelsea next season i see no reason why Benteke could not do the same at Man City

It would be a move that suits both parties. Spurs would not get him and We would get well paid for an unhappy player

• Like 1

Kismet must be the worst agent I've ever heard of. He's risking his own players career by pushing his client into a corner which won't be easy to get out of. If I was Benteke I'd seriously question this guy's advice. Doesn't Benteke have parents or something?

This is where Benteke has to think what he wants to do. If he goes to Spurs for instance has another good season and a good World Cup he will be a target of the real top clubs like United, Barca, Madrid and Munich. I can see history repeating its self in 12 months, this might put them off.

He could have given us another year and the same would happen, I think the Spurs/Liverpool step is almost pointless step unless he's just thinking about the £100k a week, which will be dwarfed after another good season.

Of course he is only thinking of the 100k a week.Players do not play for the shirt anymore ( those days are long gone ) Play for the money and stuff the club and the supporters.

Look at Suarez ? he signed a new contract last season and already he wants out.FFS.

Kismet must be the worst agent I've ever heard of. He's risking his own players career by pushing his client into a corner which won't be easy to get out of. If I was Benteke I'd seriously question this guy's advice. Doesn't Benteke have parents or something?

Gareth Barry's former agent was a prat to. Remember the story he leaked to the media to try and engineer a move?

Barry sacked him, Benteke will (at some distant point) end up doing the same.

How is doubling his wages 10 months into a 4 year contract a lowball offer? Our aim with that was never to compete with other clubs who may or may not want Benteke but to rightfully reward him on a job well done. A 100% pay rise more than does so.

If they feel it's unacceptable they need to look in the mirror. They signed the deal in the first place.

The only players to score more than him in the league were Rvp 235k, Suarez 120k, Bale 135k.

Now granted there are other players who were near him who were not on such extravagant figures, Lukaku 46k 2 goals behind Benteke, Michu 30k but his deal is heavily incentivised and he gets large appearance fees and goal bonuses one goal behind Benteke, Lambert could not get any info on what roughly he was on since he signed his new deal but there are a lot suggesting he is on a similar set up to Michu with figures of 35k a goal being mentioned again I have no idea of the accuracy. of these findings.

Players to get 18+ goals or assists last year

34 - RVP

28 - Suarez

25 - Bale

24 - Mata

24 - Walcott

23 - Benteke

23 - Carzola

22 - Rooney

21 - Lukaku

20 - Michu

20 - Lambert

20 - Hazard

20 - Podolski

19 - Tevez

18 - Berbatov

18 - Gerrard

Look at the money being forked out there, if we ever want to get back to the upper echelons we simply have to pay, now I agree that 100k a week is steep, but perhaps we could go 50k and big appearance and performance bases bonuses.

I think my point was lost on you there though I accept yours.

• Like 1

Sunderland have had a £5m bid accepted for Huddlestone.

I guess Spuds realised we don't want their rejects, in turn leading to selling them instead to try and raise the pennies for Benteke.

I can imagine Levy turning up with his piggy bank and emptying all his £15m worth of coins onto Lambert's desk, only to be told to do one.

I was thinking about that the other day, his parents I mean. I came to the conclusion quite some time ago that Benteke, whilst being a great footballer, is actually dumb as a rock. It seems he inherited his intellect from his folks, two hammers in a sack.

His agent is a little maggot, a small-time rookie who has naively gone in swinging against the big boys. It's hard to tell who is the least intelligent amongst Team Benteke, there is a lot of window-licking competition.

• Like 1

I guess Spuds realised we don't want their rejects, in turn leading to selling them instead to try and raise the pennies for Benteke.

I can imagine Levy turning up with his piggy bank and emptying all his £15m worth of coins onto Lambert's desk, only to be told to do one.

He's useless, 5m is rape!

Can you believe they will actually double their money!

If Huddlestone is worth £5m then Benteke is certainly worth a lot more than £15m.

Why is Titus Bramble going in the other direction as well?

Edited by AshVilla

Can you believe they will actually double their money!

If Huddlestone is worth £5m then Benteke is certainly worth a lot more than £15m.

No, I'm stunned to be honest with you. I watched a lot of him last year, and my god he was woeful.

Tells you everything you could ever need to know about Levy the way he operates. A fat, past-best part-timer is priced at £5m when up for sale. Price for a hot-shot striker he wants to buy is £15M and he will try to get him for less than that and pay on tick.

I've yet to meet two more dishonorable and disrespectful people than these pair

Benteke and his agent should be ashamed

Kismet would probably flog his own kids to some algerian human traffickers if it meant he could earn a quick buck

I'm not saying I'm ITK or anything, but I hear he has no kids. Anymore.

Did he sell them?

Did he eat them? Surely looks like it

Edited by obanken

I love how some folks are blaming this all on his agent, load of bollocks if you ask me. Benteke is not a child, and as someone else (supposedly ITK posted the other day) Kismet allegedly told CB that he'd be better off staying another year. No doubt thinking that after another great season and a potential great World Cup that his value would go through the roof.

Whether that is true or not i don't know, but it's not like he can actually come out publicly and say it regardless.

Benteke has had his head turned, he makes the decisions on his career, and he's the one who should be getting it in the neck. People always think players are incapable of being pricks on their own without their agents help.

I've no doubts the Villa board will stick to their valuation and not budge from it, and rightly so. If CB kicks up a fuss and spends the first half of the season sulking and sitting in with the kids so be it. I doubt his wages will drain much needed income away, in fact if he has a strop and goes on strike we wont even have to pay them anyway so all's good.

For the sake of his own career it may do him the world of good to be cast aside and show him he's a young man with responsibilities to uphold.

Â