Christian Benteke

Kwan

Had one of those games again but to be fair he didn`t have a lot to work with either. I was more dissapointed in his last liverpool and arsenal game. 

Seems like a great guy, really wish he is gonna stay here for another season at least. But it seems like he wants to stay in the league so when he eventually join another team, which one would be the best? I have to personally say Arsenal(which is his favorite english team) would be the best. Seeing him play for spurs would really piss me off. Man City or Chelsea is fine too I guess....but I would rather see him go to Borussia dortmund or something like that. All I know is that I am gonna be terrified when the transfer window opens.  :(

An off day for him, but I think this is the second game in a row where he was bullied by physical defenders. He struggles against them when he can't just boss his way around. I shudder to think what Benteke vs Clark is like in training.

I hope he doesn't get frustrated with all the shirt pulling Manure are going to get away with. Think he can do one over Rio though and we all saw what he did to Smalling earlier this season.

The boys a monster, he has everything in his locker and will be the best striker in the prem with a few seasons under his belt. If he can perform this well in a poor Villa side, his future looks very bright indeed - this fella will be better than Drogba by the time he is 25.

I hear he should of passed to Bent for an easy tap in. What was Bent's reaction to not getting the pass??

The reaction of another striker who might've thought that he was in a better position but also realised that he would've shot too. I don't blame him for shooting in that position, but he should've done better with the shot. It was a good opportunity for Benteke to score, and good strikers almost always tries to score themselves.

I hear he should of passed to Bent for an easy tap in. What was Bent's reaction to not getting the pass??

The reaction of another striker who might've thought that he was in a better position but also realised that he would've shot too. I don't blame him for shooting in that position, but he should've done better with the shot. It was a good opportunity for Benteke to score, and good strikers almost always tries to score themselves.

Yep. Get the shot on target and even if he doesn't score there is a real chance Bent bundles over any attempted save.

I don't blame him for taking the shot - but he should have gone for precision over power from that angle.

The worse miss was Delph's. A rush of blood....

... and in row ZZ.

Yep. Get the shot on target and even if he doesn't score there is a real chance Bent bundles over any attempted save.

I don't blame him for taking the shot - but he should have gone for precision over power from that angle.

The worse miss was Delph's. A rush of blood....

... and in row ZZ.

Also if he had scored I'm pretty sure he would have been the first striker in prem history to score in 5 consecutive games, so fair play.

It's obvious to me he is playing with an injury. I'd rest him against United.

Cant see that.

Lambert is not going to risk losing Benteke for the remainder of games, which he would be doing if hes playing him with an injury. And we have a fully fit Bent on the Bench!

Simply put, our supply was pretty naff Saturday. A couple of near perfect balls that were cut out, but hardly anything into his feet when facing the goal. I think he missed Gabby.

At the game on Sat and Benteke was constantly stretching his groin area, he might not be injured however there was no way he was 100% fit.

More than likely got that during the game.. No way would you send somebody out with a grion injury, since they are buggers to treat, and you simply cant run one off.

Hopefully, its nout more serious than a itchy knob or crotch rot :D

Geezer. Sounds more and more like he wants to give us another year at least. Great news for us if so and there is some genuine rationale in it for him too, just that most footballers fail to see beyond the promise of the next big contract and a slightly higher league placing. Top, top guy.

Â