Christian Benteke

Kwan

So do people still think £20m is too much?

I'm not sure people ever meant that, I think it was more of a case of thinking that we might not get offers in the region of £20m for him.    It's sad to say, but we know other clubs are looking at him. If he does leave then hopefully his excellent form since December will spark a bidding war for his services.   

To score a real hat-trick is something only a few select players do. I remember when Savo Milosevic did it back in the 90's, that's how rare it is doing it for Villa. Don't know if he scored a real hat-trick, but that's beside the point anyway.

John Carew. 4-1 against Newcastle. First league hat-trick by VIlla player at VP since Milosevic. I was there ^_^

He surely is now on EVERY major club in the world's radar. And he is good enough to start for most of them, and that's the truth. We are lucky to have him, he is truly world class. Hats off to Lambert for signing him, what a great bit of business, clearly the best signing since Martin Laursen.

If villa were to sell him for 25 mill, name me a player of his age, wages and ability who we could get in for same price. Their isnt 1 even close

how do you know? it's not like we all knew about him a year ago

If villa were to sell him for 25 mill, name me a player of his age, wages and ability who we could get in for same price. Their isnt 1 even close

Fair point, but gems like Benteke are extremely rare.

I know these players dont come about to often. Throw all you have on belgium to win world cup

Â