Christian Benteke

Kwan

It never fails to amaze me at the amount of people who are seemingly privvy to the intracacies of our transfer dealings.

Transfers are probably negotiated between a very small number of people, none of whom will post information about their dealings on twitter.

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

x 1,000,000

This may have been posted already, he's been left out of the squad for the europa league game tonight??

Coming to villa or not?

Yeah, People are saying he's in Brum awaiting for Us to agree a fee.....?? Hope we get him in... sadly I'm sorta getting my hopes up that we get him!!

Ah well - at least we have the first link for the Jan window. Always thought it looked unlikley when they rejected the first bid.

Lets just hope Bowery proves the steal of century....FFS were due a bit of luck !

as said before he isnt exactly one of the great prospects of European football and dont know why people are getting worked up that he will save our season.

he might be a good signing but i wont lose sleep over him not signing

Ah well - at least we have the first link for the Jan window. Always thought it looked unlikley when they rejected the first bid.

Lets just hope Bowery proves the steal of century....FFS were due a bit of luck !

It doesn't mean he won't come. Carroll to west ham, sinclair to city proves this.

Its very rare any 1st bid is accepted by any club even Newcastle rejected 30million for Carroll

Â