Christian Benteke

Kwan

There were two corners in quick succession last night, the first one was cleared out by BENTEKE, but the second one they scored because Vlaar lost his man.

We cannot blame any single player for us going out of the cup, it's takes a team effort and saying Benteke cost us the cup final is absolutely **** ridiculous.

Some ubelievable comments on here. I think the guys done pretty good since he came here, given the piss-poor shower he has to play alongside. Theres eleven men out there and if one or two others put in as much effort then we would'nt be in the shite.

He was not to blame for the goal, Vlaar was and thats that.

He has done good but no one can deny that there are certain times where I have to question myself if he has been subbed. Of course, this is mostly to blame for other players not giving him good enough balls to work with. Still, awesome player and has great potential. Work on the weakness and strengths and we can have a world class striker imo.

What is his total for the season so far? Is it 11?

If that's the case then that is already a pretty good return for a young striker in his first season in English football. He has the qualities to go far but still has the inexperience of youth.

Weimann must be on 9 -10 goals?

Our strikers are actually doing well considering the absolute shite service they are provided.

Strange that he struggles to defend so much. Drogba was one of Chelsea's best defenders for set pieces.

Perhaps it's because the whole team are basically a bag of nerves when we have to defend set pieces.

Its to soon to compare him to drogba when drogba was 22 he was a no namer in the league 2 wait 4 years to even propperly compare him to Benteke and why would Benteke be blamed for the goal if Vlaar loses his man and let him run in free Vlaar is suposed to be the "experienced" player and Benteke is a striker u can't blame a striker for not having the defence instinct a defender should have in the first place why should Benteke be the one who has to mark players? he's a striker for god sake...

PS: i used a little bit of google translator so my post could make no sense at all i tryed :s

• Like 3

Its to soon to compare him to drogba when drogba was 22 he was a no namer in the league 2 wait 4 years to even propperly compare him to Benteke and why would Benteke be blamed for the goal if Vlaar loses his man and let him run in free Vlaar is suposed to be the "experienced" player and Benteke is a striker u can't blame a striker for not having the defence instinct a defender should have in the first place why should Benteke be the one who has to mark players? he's a striker for god sake...

PS: i used a little bit of google translator so my post could make no sense at all i tryed :s

Bg it makes sense in both translation sense and what you are saying

Great post mate, spot on.

I just have this feeling that he will not settle at this club for long, I pray that I am wrong.

If we were to get relegated, would he stay with us?

If not, then surely he would, right? Maybe it is just my head making this up but I would like some input on what you guys think of this

Villa very much a stepping stone in his eyes.

not just him, I would think any player looking at us would be thinking that too. When you sell on your best players as we have done in the last few years then you are a feeder club, players know it and other clubs know it

Â