Christian Benteke

Kwan

Be amusing if it was never on in the first place.

I am surprised that more people are not thinking ``have they even bid for him?''. As before, for me it is `in the shirt'.

Well after Rodgers' comments today, it crossed my mind that he may have been advised to deny any knowledge, as though the bid hasn't actually been made (or the clause hasn't been met) and would therefore be in trouble for suggesting there had been contact with the player.

Maybe. I don't know.

Be amusing if it was never on in the first place.

I am surprised that more people are not thinking ``have they even bid for him?''. As before, for me it is `in the shirt'.

Well after Rodgers' comments today, it crossed my mind that he may have been advised to deny any knowledge, as though the bid hasn't actually been made (or the clause hasn't been met) and would therefore be in trouble for suggesting there had been contact with the player.

Maybe. I don't know.

It's more than likely that Brenton was grasping for the phrase "no comment" but instead injected some of his own dickish personality into the mix.

brendan-rodgers-david-brent.jpg

What a Delph!

• Like 4

Brendan Rodgers asked about Benteke - "I don't know what you're talking about"

What a pillock

The lying in football is beyond a joke

You are assuming he was lying.

Well, for him to not know what she was talking about would require him to be oblivious to all the speculation from the Liverpool-loving press for god-knows how long. There are a whole host of answers he could've given instead of acting like a Delph.

Paul Lambert on sky sports saying how Liverpool is a great move for Benteke and they spoke on the phone about it yesterday.

Gone. Let this be over so we can all move on and build our squad up!

“I think he is going to do great,” said Lambert.

“Christian phoned me yesterday and I had a good chat with him. I am delighted for him, he has got a move to a really big, big club.

Asked what he said to Benteke on the phone, Lambert added: “I just said to go and enjoy it.

“That he will love the club and the supporters and I think he will get loads of chances.”

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11669/9919144

JUDAS

“Christian phoned me yesterday and I had a good chat with him. I am delighted for him, he has got a move to a really big, big club.....

Asked what he said to Benteke on the phone, Lambert added: “I just said to go and enjoy it.

“That he will love the club and the supporters and I think he will get loads of chances.”

JUDAS

There supporters are a bunch of words removed! I was speaking to one at work today and i wanted to punch him! Saying Benteke is overrated and not worth the money, also that they should be going after world class strikers not B & M bargin basement strikers!! Benteke deserves better then Liverpoo!

“Christian phoned me yesterday and I had a good chat with him. I am delighted for him, he has got a move to a really big, big club.....

JUDAS

There supporters are a bunch of words removed! I was speaking to one at work today and i wanted to punch him! Saying Benteke is overrated and not worth the money, also that they should be going after world class strikers not B & M bargin basement strikers!! Benteke deserves better then Liverpoo!
I have urges to punch f***** befor they have even opened there mouth

within 6 months they'll love him..when they miss out on champs league they'll blame it on the Benteke signing

the fact hes going there makes it even more gutting hes going

Lambert is a rent a quote for anything Villa related lately, it seems.

**** off Paul, get a job and keep your opinions regarding Villa to yourself.

Bet it won't be managing a "really big big club" whatever the f**k that means

Â