Christian Benteke

Kwan

I agree about Man Utd being his best fit BOF. Not to mention, they'd be one of the team's most likely to pay what we want for him.

Spurs and Liverpool will offer something ridiculous like £20m, and I imagine the majority of foreign teams that could be in for him, won't have the funds to stretch to his full buyout clause, so again, they'll probably offer £20m+

Man Utd, Chelsea and City could afford him, Arsenal could too but I can't see Wenger going for him.

I wouldn't begrudge him a move to Man Utd or Chelsea tbh, though I'd hope he picked up an injury every year before he's due to play against us!

Who made the contract from Villa's side did good work on it, if the minium release fee is 32,5 million then it's high enough that we get good profit on him, and it's high enough that teams (very) hard time justifying paying it.

I don't mind where he goes as long as the £32.5m release fee is met. Most clubs in the premier league are a set up from Villa, the league table doesn't lie and Benteke has far too much quality to be playing for a bottom 6 relegation side.

said it before he will end up at PSG. Better than Cavani and looks like Zlatan could be on his way out from the club

That has got to be dream scenario. They will pay in full, and the likelihood of us ever facing them is non-existent.

Manure looking at Kane.dont see spurs selling but if they recieved a ridiculous offer you just know what would happen next...

Benteke would re-iterate his desire to play CL football? :P

• Like 1

Maybe a Welsh clogger Forces Benteke off after about 3mins. To the dismay of all those trying to "Tap up" a move for him, news reveals Benteke to return to training 1 day after Transfer deadline. Head down, bangs em in like no tomorrow, Fires Villa into CL and makes it to the Euro's as Belgiums nr 1 Striker................

Summer 2016 Real Madrid make 100mill bid.................

Edited by Grasshopper

Maybe a Welsh clogger Forces Benteke off after about 3mins. To the dismay of all those trying to "Tap up" a move for him, news reveals Benteke to return to training 1 day after Transfer deadline. Head down, bangs em in like no tomorrow, Fires Villa into CL and makes it to the Euro's as Belgiums nr 1 Striker................

Summer 2016 Real Madrid make 100mill bid.................

I can't handle the negativity around here sometimes.

starts tonight between Hazard and De Bruyne. if honest they are really the type of players he should be playing with every week 

Wonder if he tries to explain to them what its like playing with Nzogbia :P

Â