Christian Benteke

Kwan

Yep.

After this season nothing hurts me anymore. I've come to accept we are just making up the numbers, loyalty is dead, the top four are what matters and anything else is just there to keep those teams afloat. 

Do not lose hope or give up bud, it will kill this great club if all our fan base started becoming apathetic about our chances - we cannot let that happen. We must keep believing that things will turn for the better, we must keep demanding improvement from the players, manager, and the board. I make no apology for believing we are capable of so much better, we deserve a lot better than what we have witnessed in the last five years. We all need to try and think positively now, we will have days of glory again.

How we survived this season, I will never know but I am grateful we have. I also do not believe loyalty is dead, Delph signing his new contract proves it still exists in the game. We are likely to see more academy players breakthrough in the coming seasons under TS, which is always a huge source of pride. And who knows what the transfer window will bring us?

Losing that cup final certainly hurt me and many others, it was horrible seeing children crying and upset, but I would not change how we got there for the world. It was us against all the odds, and I would not have it any other way. :)    Screw FFP, The Sky Four and the mainstream media - "We're Aston Villa, we'll do what we want". Roll on next season. UTV.

Does minium fee clause work like in FM that they have to pay the full amount at once, or can they structure it for longer time?

I'd guess they have to pay it in one go. Because otherwise they could structure it where they pay £1 now and the other installments in five years time for example and we'd be obliged to accept it, which can't be right.

I'm sure there's a fairly standard formula for paying the cost of players that most clubs use, with the majority up front then the rest over a couple of years.  I could be wrong though.  It just means that whatever £30m replacement we get in will be paid for in the same way.... ;)

Does minium fee clause work like in FM that they have to pay the full amount at once, or can they structure it for longer time?

I'd guess they have to pay it in one go. Because otherwise they could structure it where they pay £1 now and the other installments in five years time for example and we'd be obliged to accept it, which can't be right.

My assumption is that if they offer it all in one go, we're obliged to accept. If they offer it in any sort of structured payment plan, we aren't

We are lucky he was still here this season, he could have easily gone before and he signed a new contract.

I think from a football point of view and not being a Villa fan, Benteke should be looking to move. It won't matter to him its a Euro year, he will have confidence in his own ability to score goals for any clubs if he gets game time. He should be aiming for higher than Liverpool though and if he can't get a good move then the better option is to stay here, get a full season with 20+ goals then look to move again next year.

One good thing about him leaving is we will be a more good looking team, he must be the ugliest player to have ever played in the PL.

He's not even in the bottom 100.

You've made a list of who you find the most attractive?

Hasn't everyone?

One good thing about him leaving is we will be a more good looking team, he must be the ugliest player to have ever played in the PL.

Skrtel, Lucas, Macherano, Aquilani basically Liverpool. Edited by Wainy316

He's not even in the bottom 100. 

Ok maybe Ian Dowie is worse, but then i cant think of anyone else.

It's not important to me how our players look, but evry time i have a girl here and villa are playing, there is a bigger chance she might just sit down and shut up and watch the game with me if she find the players attractive, instead of the usual "oh this is boring lets do something else"

And players like Benteke dont help.

Bad news if this is true! Basically a fan prank calls Benteke's agent, Kismet, pretending to be Bredan Rodgers and he says he'll do everything he can to leave legally. He even calls him Kismet whilst on the phone. 

Â