Christian Benteke

Kwan

Didn't get any service today and when he did get the ball was surrounded. His disallowed goal still shows me he has it..instant reaction to that ball coming off the bar.

Imagine if we still had the Villa version of Ashley Young feeding him....we have nothing at the moment assist wise. 

We could probably get Young in January for really cheap.

Little off the pace today in touch and movement which is expected considering his first start for 6 months.

Another 15 + goal season and there's no chance he'll be here. The bloke is far too good to be fighting relegation battles year in year out.

I think this will be one of my biggest dissappintments as a villa fan. To find a player like this and surround him with such poor quality and a manager who can't consistently get the team playing well is such a waste of this guys talent.

• Like 4

I think this will be one of my biggest dissappintments as a villa fan. To find a player like this and surround him with such poor quality and a manager who can't consistently get the team playing well is such a waste of this guys talent.

But it's said manager that found the player no?
  • Like 1

We need to get someone smart up there with him. We're running a risk of ruining him if we continue playing this style.

Edit: so what else is new Tuco? I know, sorry.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 2

Now let's utilise him!

Typical Benteke performance I thought. Feed him the ball and he'll use it. He looked sharp in front of goal the one time anyone actually found him. Held it up well the 3/4 times he had the chance.

His movement has always been wanting a little. This is hardly news.

Well let's sack him as manager and give him the scouts job then!

• Like 3

Yes. Not sure how that changes the point I'm making.

Â