Christian Benteke

Kwan

Ok, kjparton

Saw a little stat about benteke last year. He scored 12 goals on 61 shots with his feet from open play for a conversion rate of 19.7%. That was the best conversion rate with feet for any player in the premier league.

Saw a little stat about benteke last year. He scored 12 goals on 61 shots with his feet from open play for a conversion rate of 19.7%. That was the best conversion rate with feet for any player in the premier league.

• Like 1

We MUST sell him next summer. I'm sorry but enough is enough we need 4 or 5 proper players and he can fund them. He has to be cashed in on and I think both Lambert and Benteke know he won't be here much longer. 

Are you serious?

He was awful today but the performance will be overshadowed because he scored.

the sign of a great player

The same thing that Bent got slated for ;)

I can't see how we can improve by selling Benteke. He has scored 80% of our league goals this season. Kozak is unproven so we can only speculate what he may do!

Not saying that it's the case for us or anything close to it, but sometimes your biggest asset is the one that holds you back the most

Think im going to cry the day we sell this guy

He single handedly carries the team week in week out

Works hard for the team for 60 mins gets only one chance and scores

I'd hate to think where we'd be without him

Edited by AshVilla

Think im going to cry the day we sell this guy

He single handedly carries the team week in week out

Works hard for the team for 60 mins gets only one chance and scores

I'd hate to think where we'd be without him

I think it'll be similar to when we sold Yorke for me. I actually cried.

Note: I was only 10 at the time.

Edited by Nath182

He will be with us until after the world cup. He plays every game, he scores nearly every game. We play to his strengths unlike the Belgium national team.

The belgian national teams doesn't depend on benteke thats the difference. if Benteke has a off day we still win our games. we can play almost every style we want we have a mix of good phisical players (benteke kompany fellaini witsel etc) and small players with good technicall skills(de bruyne hazard mertens mirallas. etc.) 

the main difference is that aston villa shamely has only  1 tacktic and thats all balls on benteke and hoping he scores some of them. this is the worst case you can have. imagine our team without benteke we will have no clue wat to do. :s

ps: dont mind my english its embarresing :s

Edited by Belgian guy

Â