Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Think most of us are on the same page with Bacuna which is quite rare on this forum!

He's an enigma alright. One minute he can go from misplacing passes and barely being able to control a football and then the next minute, he'll do something that has a real impact in the game, be it a good cross, set piece or goal.

I still think his best position is RWB when we play 3-5-2 as he has a bit more defensive cover and more space to join the attack but quite happy seeing him as a RM or right sided forward. He might be worth trying on the left a bit more though after the goal at the weekend

For the impact he's made and for the peanuts we paid for him, he's been a very handy acquisition

• Like 2

After scoring v Leicester don't understand how he didn't play a single minute v Stoke.

This weekend it could be worth trying this if we do 4-2-3-1.....

Bacuna...........Gil.................Sinclair

Benteke

?

That's been my preferred front 4 for a few games. Maybe with Weimann instead of Benteke, given Tekkers is so out of form, but then again, he has a higher ceiling than Weimann. 

I'd go with Benteke all the way. We need him to start scoring for us again, and that won't happen if he isn't playing. And it's not like we have any other good strikers to put up front.

we could end up with a defence consisting of

bacuna - baker - okore - clark

if some of the defence don't shake off knocks vs Newcastle

I wouldn't mind seeing that back four actually.

If i was to guess, we would go with 3CB in that case and 5 in midfield. Bacuna and Delph in either outside.

we could end up with a defence consisting of

bacuna - baker - okore - clark

if some of the defence don't shake off knocks vs Newcastle

Theres no way any sane person in world football would move Clark out of position at the moment, whoever comes in will go to left back not in Clark's position. But i'd like to see Bacuna somewhere on the pitch, lets see what he can do without PL.

Given

Clark                   Okore                 Baker

Sanchez

Bacuna                 Gil                         Delph               Sinclair

Weimann                       Benteke

I'd probably go with this bearing in mind I'm no manager!!!  ;)

Given

Clark                   Okore                 Baker

Sanchez

Bacuna                 Gil                         Delph               Sinclair

Weimann                       Benteke

I'd probably go with this bearing in mind I'm no manager!!!  ;)

Im not sure Sinclair would give much cover in the left though. Not sure though as ive never saw him play that role.