Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I think when he gets a good run in a familiar position we will really see him excel. I definitely think he can become a good player, he needs to work on his touch and also he seems quite nervous at times but there is something there for sure.

Keep him in midfield I reckon, maybe not as a number 10 but I'd put him in there instead of KEA if we bring in a better attacking midfielder.

But he's strong. And fast.

I agree. He's an athlete which makes up his deficiencies more often than not. If he can improve his technical side and he's allowed a bit of continuity in playing in one position rather than being shifted around all the time then we might have a very decent player on our hands.

I've never seen a player slice the ball into his own face and score. Incredible scenes.

I like him though. When he's had a season under his belt and he plays a bit more consistently in one area of the field he should really kick on. Great little utility player to have though.

Edited by Spoony

There's a player there.

He looked a fish out of water at right midfield against Liverpool but I think he's got a chance of in time being a decent player in that position.

Reminds me a bit of NRC, probably because he also gets shifted back to RB a lot which I don't like. Lowton is suspect at times but at least he has knowledge of playing that position, Bacuna doesn't.

I've never seen a player slice the ball into his own face and score. Incredible scenes.

Didn't hernandez do it for utd?

Yep, Hernandez kicked the ball into the turf, fell over, ball hit his face and went in. Bacuna's is better though, incredible skill.  :D

• Like 1

For someone that was bought for 800k, in his first season in a foreign country and foreign league, he's done well and can only get better.

I think we all forget that he's only 22, making him younger than Albrighton and Baker.

Cracking finish today!! They all count!

• Like 3

For someone that was bought for 800k, in his first season in a foreign country and foreign league, he's done well and can only get better.

I think we all forget that he's only 22, making him younger than Albrighton and Baker.

Cracking finish today!! They all count!

Was close to scoring earlier in the game too which I completely forgot about until a minute ago