Nicklas Helenius (AaB)

SikhInTrinity

Im not a fan of youtube videos when evaluating players. However, this guy looks the business.

No fancy dribbles that end up giving the ball away.

No close misses

No passes that go astray.

Just non stop goals of what looks like, real quality.

Ok, I'll bite. A best of compilation on youtube isn't going to show him giving the ball away, close misses or passes that go astray. I think your post was sarcasm, if so i credit you, if not stay away from timeshare salesman.

No seriously, I don't watch many but Makoun's, some of Belhanda's was giving the ball away, or passes that nearly come off.

I remember people commenting on how high makoun jumped when he nearly reached a ball in the air.

Probs be 1m-2.5m as an improved offer.

How precise of you!

IM SO ITK :P

I imagined it would be above 1m but below 3 :3

Lol fair enough pal. I'm going to be a bit more risky (I say) and plump for anywhere between 850k to hmm...30 million perhaps.

Just a hunch.

As I know hardly anything about the players we're looking to buy this summer, I can't really judge. 

I look at it this way, are they at least a player where we need strengthening? If so, then I'll be hopeful and look forward to seeing them.

I think we definitely need a big striker upfront who can cover for Benteke. So I'm looking forward to this signing. 

Never heard of him.

If his name was jonny smith and he came from Carlisle I doubt that there would be half as much excitement on here......at a guess

Only Jonny Smith wouldn't look half as good on YouTube...

Thing is though, and I recognise the insanity of this following statement but, you could make Heskey look like a good player with selective clips on YouTube......I'm not opposed to the signing, I know nothing about him to appose but aside from it being an addition (which is always welcome) I just find the excitement levels a little odd/out of place? Maybe I'm just being a miserable sod!

Never heard of him.

If his name was jonny smith and he came from Carlisle I doubt that there would be half as much excitement on here......at a guess

Thing is though, and I recognise the insanity of this following statement but, you could make Heskey look like a good player with selective clips on YouTube......I'm not opposed to the signing, I know nothing about him to appose but aside from it being an addition (which is always welcome) I just find the excitement levels a little odd/out of place? Maybe I'm just being a miserable sod!

As a Villa fan it's your birthright and duty to be a miserable sod.

Never heard of him.

That good? Over a 15 year career perhaps. The lad is 22.

Never heard of him.

As a Villa fan it's your birthright and duty to be a miserable sod.

He's a highly rated talent that have recently been included in the national side. He's relatively cheap and thus not a big risk. He gives us options upfront. Don't get me wrong.. I have no idea if he will be successful at Villa, but it does represent a good deal for the club. And he is Danish :wub:

I hope Lambert hasn't caught BarryFryItus

Lambert had a 30 game dossier on Westwood. I would imagine he has the same access to similar reports for other targets.

So what happened to the dossiers on -

KEA

Joe Bennett

Jordan Bowery

Lambert had a 30 game dossier on Westwood. I would imagine he has the same access to similar reports for other targets.

KEA

Joe Bennett

Jordan Bowery

Every manager has there mistakes even the likes of Ferguson didn't get them all right.

Well Scandinavians generally tend to get on well at villa (minus Allback, and probably at least one other that someone will think of) so he has that on his side.

Balls to it, you've convinced me, I'm ecstatic ;)

allback kept us in the prem. His shit performances before that are null and void due to that goal v sunderland.

Oyvind leonhardson however was absolute shite.

I love this link. Not being Danish, nor a player of compuer games ;) I know nothing of the guy.

However, I have banged on in the past about the clubs lack of footballing strategy (i.e. buying Bent after we sold the best wingers in the country; changing the style of player from wingers to 4-3-3, via Houllier and MacLeish; etc.

Having 2 similar players in the squad figting for the same place makes perfect sense.

KEA

Joe Bennett

Jordan Bowery

What has Bowery done wrong, out of interest?