Nicklas Helenius (AaB)

SikhInTrinity

I can't get my head round the fact that he's their leagues player of the year, has got a couple of caps for Denmark and is only 22 and yet he's costing less than £1m ?

Like most, I've only seen the YouTube clips but he does look like he's got something about him, even if he's just used as an impact sub then it's still a no brainier for me with the figures that are being quoted.

Cornelius is rated more highly but I think he would cost closer to £5m and I'm not sure we'd spend that on essentially a backup striker ( if CB stays )

Edited by Biskitt

How do we know he's under 1 million? AaB are a fair size club, not sure if they've played in Champions League? Defending is shocking in those videos but his feet do look quick and good shooting (although videos only show the good side to his game obviously). I always like to go with stats especially with a forward and he's a very good for a young player.

Hope this doesn't mean bye bye to Tekkers.

Edited by supernova26

Im not a fan of youtube videos when evaluating players. However, this guy looks the business.

No fancy dribbles that end up giving the ball away.

No close misses

No passes that go astray.

Just non stop goals of what looks like, real quality.

The next Ibrahimovic.

Well, if he is that cheap, if we make 5x what we pay for him when he's sold on then its good business all round.

Well we wont make 5x what we paid if he is crap will we? 

Sorry, totally misread your post! :)

Edited by Woodytom

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22863633'>http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22863633

Interesting way to put things...

Helenius's arrival at Villa Park will be subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms.

...An allusion to a fee being agreed maybe but the arrival of any player is subject to a medical and agreement of personal terms :)

Didn't know this -

Aalborg are coached by former Villa centre-half Kent Nielsen

But now I do.  B) 

Im not a fan of youtube videos when evaluating players. However, this guy looks the business.

No fancy dribbles that end up giving the ball away.

No close misses

No passes that go astray.

Just non stop goals of what looks like, real quality.

Ok, I'll bite. A best of compilation on youtube isn't going to show him giving the ball away, close misses or passes that go astray. I think/hope your post was sarcasm, if so i credit you, if not please stay away from timeshare salesman.

Edited by supernova26