Nicklas Helenius (AaB)

SikhInTrinity

They probably did as they are worthless pieces of shits. **** those journalists, I hate them with a passion. Looks like this has more then some legs, so thats good. Can`t wait to see helenius is our shirt :)

he is also a guy I have frequently bought on fifa when I tried playing it realistic as he is a player on the way up :)

Edited by vandaq

From the Official site:

Aston Villa can confirm that the Club are in negotiations with Aalborg BK for the transfer of Danish forward Nicklas Helenius.

The Club expects to conclude the deal, subject to a medical and personal terms, in the next 10 days."

Just announced on sky, followed up with "what does this mean for benteke"

dont tell me sky focused on the negative?

I think this means more that Bowery will be sent on loan to further his development and Helenius will play back up to Benteke.

• Like 2

I like how the club have said it will be completed withing the next 10 days..... Never heard them come out with that before!

Ya, It would have to be pretty close for them to go public with it.

well bugger me with a fish fork!

This summer is really quite a pleasant surprise so far. Nothing new as I left work at 4 today, have got home and now found out there's not only a new link, but confirmed interest too - gadzooks!

Although as this was confirmed but Okore wasn't... hmmm

Story is still on the site, just have to click through to all latest news.

So, people who have seen him play, what's he like? A tip from Martin Laursen would also be nice.

He'll help Okore settle in too... Ah fantastic news.

Although as this was confirmed but Okore wasn't... hmmm

Difficult to deny this one as it was on the Aalborg site.

I too am excite and if I grew a tash would look similar to that beautiful man above, Ron Swanson.

Interesting, but sure hope he isn´t Benteke replacement. Our best players usually go abroad at a younger age.
He is behind Cornelius and Bendtner in our national side.

You can´t keep a secret when you deal with Lynge Jacobsen. :P
  • Like 1