Nicklas Helenius (AaB)

SikhInTrinity

I read somewhere that the reason it's been announced so early is to do with the Danish stock exchange.

No idea how that works.

Are they a public company? That can often have an effect on what you have to announce. I imagine it was the case that if they HAD to release something then Villa just announced it themselves as well just for completeness

I read somewhere that the reason it's been announced so early is to do with the Danish stock exchange.

No idea how that works.

Just a typo.  It's actually the sock exchange - the kit man wants everything nice and neat before pre-season.

I'm sure the Danes can help out here - what's he like then?

He looks like a Danish Peter Crouch - could that be right?

He is well known for us danish ppl... He has been the "flagship" of AAB (Aalborg) for 2/3 years now... he is a stabil player who has scored on a regulere basis for them... He is one of the biggest danish forward talents in DK

He is not on the national team atm... he was around the team last summer, and came in as a sub a few times... But then Nicklas Cornelius took his place fighting for the start possion with Nicklas Bendtner...  And he has now moved out the national squard after Simon Makienok had a good run in Brøndby....  

I must say that this comes as a bid of a surprise for me... He has a lot of potential and he could grow into a okay player... But i cant imagen he is the new Benteke... And to be honest... i think Cornelius has a lot more potential 

• Like 1

No idea how that works.

Just a typo.  It's actually the sock exchange - the kit man wants everything nice and neat before pre-season.

...and will have to start knitting now in order to make a pair long enough for this geezer.