Xbox One or PS4?

Genie

XBox One or PS4  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Now that we know a bit about what each console is going to offer, which are you most likely to buy?

• Microsoft Xbox One
    • Sony PS4

I never had a red ring with either of my 2 consoles, had my first between 07 and 2009, then 2010 to the present

I have gotten red ring multiple times on my xbox but I have somehow escaped it every time. 

I will be getting the PS4 after years with the 360. I originally had the ps2 but it broke and sony told me that I had to buy a new one so I decided to switch. I really liked my 360. It's broken down multiple times but has never died. I wish I could continue with the xbox, but the ps4 just seems miles better. 

Similar to Stevo, I've had 2 PS3's (first one still works, but it's the Blu-Ray drive that's gone), and the original Xbox 360 I bought on the cheap (no HDMI!) had RROD and I fixed it myself. Still works now. Had two PS2's, the second of which still works, and one PS1, which, you guessed it, is A-OK :D And my Dreamcast. And my SNES. I'd like to add my original Game Boy to that list too, but it hasn't been switched on for YEARS. I haven't bothered buying batteries for it to see if it would work, as my enduring memory of the thing is that it got through batteries stupidly fast.

Worth noting that I still have my original NES, and occasionally still play it. Takes a bit to get it going but it still works after 20 years (I think)

I'm still undecided really. Pretty much I know the PS4 is the better option, but Xbox One has more exclusives I'd like. The main factor is most of my friends are going on PS4 as they buy used games etc.... but I still do quite like the Xbox One. If my friends were to get an Xbox One i'd definitely purchase one. 

Just pre-ordered PS4 with Fifa, BF4 & Destiny and an extra pad. Looking forward to it. :)

Kinda feel dirty though. Like I just bought a ticket to watch Blues play. I'll get used to it. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Just pre-ordered PS4 with Fifa, BF4 & Destiny and an extra pad. Looking forward to it. :)

Kinda feel dirty though. Like I just bought a ticket to watch Blues play. I'll get used to it. 

Pretty much the 3 games I'll get on release :) I don't think Destiny is out until next year though?

How much for all that?

• Like 1

Is anyone in the world other than xbox fanny buying the One?

Edit - I meant to type fanboys but I prefer what my phone's predictor changed it to :lol:

Edited by villarule123
  • Like 2

Pretty much the 3 games I'll get on release :) I don't think Destiny is out until next year though?

How much for all that?

Came to £575. 

Not sure about Destiny? I thought it was going to be a release title? Never mind. :)

Edited by PieFacE

Is anyone in the world other than xbox fanny buying the One?

Edit - I meant to type fanboys but I prefer what my phone's predictor changed it to :lol:

hahaha... nah I think it's just xbox fanny's!

To be fair, i'm an Xbox fanny and even I didn't buy one! They're doomed surely? 

saw an article yesterday that in the states the armed forces are kicking up a fuss over the xbox one because the internet connection and region locking means that those on active service wont be able to play on it, they arent happy bunnies

Â