Xbox One or PS4?

Genie

XBox One or PS4  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Now that we know a bit about what each console is going to offer, which are you most likely to buy?

• Microsoft Xbox One
    • Sony PS4

Neither

Why should i spend 430 quid on an Xbox One when i can build a gaming pc for the same price

Ill pick one up in a few years time when exclusives have been confirmed for half the price

Only the fools will be queued round the block waiting for their's on release night that's for sure

The Xbox One is only supported in these countries..  :blink:

Z0UBmHr.png?1

Xbox One-Supported Xbox Live Countries
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Russia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

Xbox One games are for activation and distribution only in specified geographic regions. See game package and/or retailer product information, for each game’s specific geographic regions.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/pre-order-xbox-one/disclaimer

Edited by Swerbs

The Xbox One is only supported in these countries.. :blink:

Z0UBmHr.png?1

Xbox One-Supported Xbox Live Countries

• Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Russia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

Xbox One games are for activation and distribution only in specified geographic regions. See game package and/or retailer product information, for each game’s specific geographic regions.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/pre-order-xbox-one/disclaimer

They are probably the countries with the most disposable income but to leave out India and China is madness.

They have probably just given up on the Japan/Korea markets.  They released the original Xbox and the 360 there and sold a grand total of about three consoles. 

They have probably just given up on the Japan/Korea markets.  They released the original Xbox and the 360 there and sold a grand total of about three consoles. 

The Xbox is more popular here and I'm pissed off that they don't look like they care about our market :angry:

(btw, I don't own any consoles, I'm a member of the master race ;P )

Well, it hasn't got a release date for 'Asia' yet, other than sometime 2014.

It's still a bit of a concern though, especially the countries in Europe that are missing. You won't be able to buy one from another country and take it back to your own abode, which is a bit shit if you wanted one and live in Poland, for example.

Almost all of the top next gen titles are PS4 as well, save for call of duty for X1 of course

Call of Duty isnt an Xbox exclusive

Yeah, but a lot more casual gamers play Call of Duty on the xbox.

In America maybe.  I'd wager the numbers in Europe, especially outside of the UK & Ireland are much closer between Playstation and Xbox. 

Â