Xbox One or PS4?

Genie

XBox One or PS4  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Now that we know a bit about what each console is going to offer, which are you most likely to buy?

• Microsoft Xbox One
    • Sony PS4

The PS3 was a bit of a nightmare because of the low level of RAM in it so running games like Fallout 3 becomes an absolute nightmare the further you get into it.

The PS4 specs look great so this sort of issue shouldn't really occur going forward.

I'll be getting the PS4 but will keep my homebrewed Wii for SNES and Megadrive nostalgia.

Pieface, will you do me the honour... and play battlefield 4 with me???  :wub:

**** yeah! Be kinda nice if most people on this forum all used the same console, could get some decent team games going!

Edited by PieFacE

Dreamcast.

Give Shenmue!!

imagine if out of nowhere shenmue 3 dropped during the xbone / ps4 conference, it would be mind blowing, like i said in the E3 thread unfortunately stuff like that doesnt keep secret anymore (and really unfortunately there doesnt seem any danger of no 3 happening, disappointed a HD release hasnt been touted so sega could raise some funds and see how much interest there is out there)

Dreamcast.

Give Shenmue!!

imagine if out of nowhere shenmue 3 dropped during the xbone / ps4 conference, it would be mind blowing, like i said in the E3 thread unfortunately stuff like that doesnt keep secret anymore (and really unfortunately there doesnt seem any danger of no 3 happening, disappointed a HD release hasnt been touted so sega could raise some funds and see how much interest there is out there)

There was a push recently for some more awareness being raised from fans, as Sazuki apparently wants to buy back the license from Sega to develop the game himself. I don't think it'll really ever happen, even if he did get hold of it and and tried crowd funding - to make a proper Shenmue III would require an enormous budget.

Â