Jores Okore

Jesperchr

http://politiken.dk/sport/fodbold/premierleague/ECE1994950/jores-okore-til-aston-villa-i-rekordhandel/

Jores Okore said in winter no thanks to an offer from Chelsea because he could foresee that in the first year were unlikely to get much playing time on the London team. He will however have to Aston Villa.

The 20-year-old FC Zealand defender should, learn politiken.dk, be ready this week to sign with the Birmingham club, which reached number 15 in the Premier League after fighting a long time to avoid relegation.

It overlooks the largest trade in FC North Zealand history. As Andreas Bjelland - as Jores Okore replaced on the World Cup team after the break in the match against Armenia - was sold to Twente got Farum club just over 20 million dollars for him.

FCN and Aston Villa have to agree on the selling price, and now travels Jores Okore to a medical examination in Birmingham before he puts his name on a nice contract. It is believed that Aston Villa should give something more for the talented defender, who in the park last night played his A soccer match number six, than the Dutch club did Bjelland.

Jores Okore has a contract with FC Zealand for three years. But it has long been clear that it was only a matter of time before he would leave the Premier League and Farum. Many big foreign clubs have followed him this season, where he in autumn showed its format, impressive physical strength and brilliant setting, since FC Zealand debut on the biggest stage of the Champions League group stage.

His spring season may not have been as flashy, but he is a defensive talent out of the ordinary. He has a couple of seasons has been dominant in the domestic tournament, and he could probably be a hit for Aston Villa in England. He fits perfectly on top football over there, most people agree on.

In Birmingham is Jores Okore, by all accounts, teammate AaB-top scorer Nicklas Helenius is also expected to sign a contract with Aston Villa within the next few days.

now travels Jores Okore to a medical examination in Birmingham before he puts his name on a nice contract.

Come on Villa! Give him a nice contract!

I am all for this signing.

Hoooooowever (and I don't want to sound like a Negative Nelly) we were all hoping there would be some experience coming in to help the young lads...but it seems we are just signing more young lads.

I don't have a problem with that at all, but I do still think it is important we bring in one or two slightly more senior players with PL experience

Many big foreign clubs have followed him this season

he is a defensive talent out of the ordinary.

teammate AaB-top scorer Nicklas Helenius is also expected to sign a contract with Aston Villa within the next few days.

:thumb::clap:  :hooray:

Hoooooowever (and I don't want to sound like a Negative Nelly) we were all hoping there would be some experience coming in to help the young lads...but it seems we are just signing more young lads.

I don't have a problem with that at all, but I do still think it is important we bring in one or two slightly more senior players with PL experience

We have/had older players with PL experience, they were/are not up to scratch. I agree that older heads may bring stability and may be able to help the young lads but if they're talented enough then I for one am not bothered how old they are.

Okore is very promising, he will have Vlaar next to him who will have a season of PL under his belt and as captain will be able to speak to him and help him out.

We all saw towards the end of the season what the younger guys can do, but even though they are young in a sense, they're still in their 20s and aren't little boys.

Google Translate...

My water pipes understands, then, that the bid from Villa on Okore is higher and the FCN has approved. Oh so there's so much # sldk # pldk

Ah, so she's a Vagina Diviner.  No easy job, that.

Haha

The price to have good sources? To be known as The Vagina Diviner among Aston Villa fans. Humbly confidence! # Okoregate

• Like 2

I agree but it doesn't look like we're likely to change. I'm very happy with the young players approach BUT I would have liked us to sign one experienced centre half as that's the one area of the pitch where it really does count above all others. Nonetheless, Vlaar is 27 and goes into next season in decent form having improved over the campaign, whilst Baker has shown he can handle himself at this level and will only get better himself.

I still think we'll leak goals next season if I'm honest, but let's see what happens. Okore and a new LB should help to a degree.

We have/had older players with PL experience, they were/are not up to scratch. I agree that older heads may bring stability and may be able to help the young lads but if they're talented enough then I for one am not bothered how old they are.

Okore is very promising, he will have Vlaar next to him who will have a season of PL under his belt and as captain will be able to speak to him and help him out.

We all saw towards the end of the season what the younger guys can do, but even though they are young in a sense, they're still in their 20s and aren't little boys.

Yeah, my problem with experienced players is that the those who would come to us aren't good enough or professional enough to tutor the young players, and those who would be good and professional enough would cost arm and a half and take very hefty salary, that being said, the best solution would be to get one or two more older players who are topnotch professionals but not sure would we have enough money.

From the purely PL I'd probably say there's just very few players who I would say are good and professional enough, probably our old Barry, Milner, Scott Parker, maybe Lescott, Baines, Dawson and with big maybe Shawcross and all of those would cost too much or too high salaries.

We may not need players with PL expierence but we certainly need leaders. We had none last year we going through our bad run. Hooefully Lambert addresses this during the summer.

That is true, we need a player who can lead and dictate the game, although it would need to be someone who speaks the same language as most of the other players on the pitch. I would be very surprised if Lambert doesn't address this in summer.

Pleased that it looks like we're getting our business done early. Okore will provide solid competition for Vlaar as they're both right sided centre backs. which makes me think he may not be first choice.

Â