Jores Okore

Jesperchr

A Danish journalist ( at Danish TV2) I have as a friend said this in a PM on other forums to me :

''Looks like Jores Okore to Aston Villa is a done deal - so two Danes at Villa next season.''

:)

Also mentioned this:

''Not sure why Villa wants him. Don't they already have plenty of strikers?

That said, Helenius' a great talent. Recently won an UEFA award as player of the year in the Danish league.

Not that I agree with it, but he did have a great season, being the most "productive" player with 16 goals and 7 assists (combined, that's more than anyone else in the league).

From sources, I know that Ajax wanted him in the Winter transfer window. Not sure why it fell through.''

Sounds promising ! :flag:

There was betting?

People bet on transfers, yes.

I do see bets on mega profile players like paddypower putting out a "Where will Rooney be next season" coupon. I didn't think someone like Okore would have one.

If I had to guess I'd say Helenius if only because we have more definitive proof from the club that we're in for him. But it really doesn't matter because if they both happen they'll only be separated by a matter of days and both will be here before pre-season, so it's all good.

That's two and three then.

Some outs please,  oh and Christian to be confirmed for one more season.That would be a nice June all in all and still July to come.

Â