Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Not worried about Everton tbh.

Like with this deal or in general? I guess most players in the world would pick them over us, they are above all a much better team than we are...

Edited by Papillon
  • Like 1

Like with this deal or in general? I guess most players in the world would pick them over us, they are above all a much better team than we are...

Cheer up. What's with the putting of the club down recently? I don't understand.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Looks like he has a lot of potential still quite inexperienced, upgrade over Clark.  Glad were looking at players with potential who have something to prove, really hope this one goes through.

Cheer up. What's with the putting of the club down recently? I don't understand.

Yeh! This constant putting a downer on our unbelievable club really pisses me off too :bang: .  I'm old school & I know & have experienced just what we are capable of when we get our act together.

More positivity please every one!

• Like 2

I said in the belhanda thread that the fee alone is reason enough that we wont sign him, £15million would make him our second highest transfer fee after bent, more expensive that downing milner & young were

I expect him to be first choice CB with Vlaar but if Lowton gets injured/suspended do you think Lambert has him in mind as a back up option at right back and Clark/Baker to then come in at CB?

I'm not sure if he's played there before but he seems to have the pace and decent passing ability to be able to do it well

Â