Jores Okore

Jesperchr

stop it, I am a nervous wreck here....

then calm down

Yep, beware the so-called ITK posters:

Posted by Richard on 03 September 2010 - 04:02 PM in Hall of Fame

No one knows **** all. Not mysteryman, not gaztonvilla, not villa_insider not the thetrees. No body knows anything about anything do to woth the manager, possible players etc. Its just pure guess work. Only people who know who the next manager will be is randy, faulkener or krulak and none of those people are stupid or unproffesional enough to disclose a business' affairs to any tom dick or harry. Drives me mental how people hang on the every word of these so called ITK's when they know no more than me or any other villa fan.

All part of the New Villa, get used to it

have to agree.

Keep praising us dont give us any difficult questions to answer and we'll throw you the odd crumb like good little boys and girls

Ask us tough questions and just believe everything in the garden is not rosey and we'll take our bat and ball home

• Like 3

But hold that makes no sense whatsoever. Since the first article appeared, he said that villa sounded interesting. And that was a danish article, no sun bs. 

I need to go and check that video interview again....little bit puzzled really...

See you are back from your permanent departure. No doubt you'll get some likes for that post. Three years eh, lot cn happen in three years.

Permanent? I missed that somewhere. I didn't miss the irony though, eh?

I've just got round to watching that video of him vs Chelsea. He looks fantastic!

He's young, so he is bound to make mistakes. But he shows great potential. As BJ10 said a few pages back, he appears to have attributes that you can't teach: Pace and Bravery.

I hope he signs. Okore and Vlaar at the back would be great!

Very kind folks, but please lay off lest it upsets people that think that I court praise-I don't.

As I have stated many times I am not an ITK and have never had any inside knowledge of AVFC. What I am is observant, and I only report what I see.

Mail are saying a bid was rejected.

...Villa have also had a £3million offer for defender Jores Okore rejected. The 20-year-old Denmark international impressed during Nordsjaelland’s Champions League campaign last season and is valued at around £5m, with Fulham and QPR also interested.

all good Trees. we know your not ITK but you pass on info you may hear which is whats appreciated. Never forget the OGS saga. Was brilliant!

Peterms: I think their a bit delayed.. it was first reported it was rejected and then we had another bid accepted. Who knows. What happened to that Sarah reporter from Denmark who said it? She hasn't backed it up with any more info?

This guy seems to think it's done deal (along with Tonev).  Take it for what it's worth.  I'm only a messenger:

https://www.facebook.com/myoldmansaid?fref=ts

Belhanda a 'Red Herring' according to him/her/them/whatever. 'Not in Villa's thinking' apparently. Oh well. That one looks less and less likely (if it was even close to likely to begin with).

Mail are saying a bid was rejected.

...Villa have also had a £3million offer for defender Jores Okore rejected. The 20-year-old Denmark international impressed during Nordsjaelland’s Champions League campaign last season and is valued at around £5m, with Fulham and QPR also interested.

The mail need to get a flux capacitor

• Like 1

Â