Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Maybe Eck had them playing on grass. It might explain a few things :P

Indeed. None of them seemed particularly bothered and Dunney got proper fat.

Here's a random off topic question, better than this inane pointless squad number shite anyway...

Angel, Vassell, Dublin, Allback

Or

Benteke, Agbonlahor, Weimann, Helenius

I think I know the answer... Or do I?

Benteke, Gabby, Andi and Helenius for me.

I don't seem to remember Angel as fondly as most other Villa fans. He had one good season but he didn't hit the heights. Neither did Allback, though I don't think he played that often. Vassell was shit and Dublin, well Dion is one of my favourite Villa players of my teenage years. Love the guy, but the other three in that selection make it impossible to choose him.

I'd still have our current lads though, I think they have more potential, especially Benteke and Andi.

Edited by Ginko

Looking at it statistically

O' Leary Year 1 - Angel 25, Vassell 9, Crouch 4, Dublin 3, Allback 1. 42 goals Finished 6th

Lambert  Year 1 - Benteke 23, Agbonlahor 12, Weiman 12, Bent 6.  53 goals Finished 15th.

• Like 1

I can see Okore becoming a real fan favourite.

I can also see there being a 'Little known facts about Jores Okore' thread in a few years, like the James Milner one, but ten thousand times better.

reading through the guys twitter and interviews he seems an absolute legend. already my favourite player at the club i hope so much that he actually turns out to be good

EDIT: mind you if he turns out to be a Salifou i will probably love him just as much

Edited by skarroki

Looking at it statistically

O' Leary Year 1 - Angel 25, Vassell 9, Crouch 4, Dublin 3, Allback 1. 42 goals Finished 6th

Lambert  Year 1 - Benteke 23, Agbonlahor 12, Weiman 12, Bent 6.  53 goals Finished 15th.

Wow. We REALLY need to sort out our defence!

Jores Okore is relishing reporting to pre-season training next week and looking forward to playing at Villa Park.

The Denmark international centre-half is one of six signings Lambert has made already this summer during an overhaul of his squad.

“It’s going to be exciting to play at Villa Park – I can’t wait,” said Okore, who will meet his new team-mates for the first time on Monday.

“The culture of English football is great.

“Our home stadium has a great atmosphere in every game. I can’t wait to get together with the fans.’’

Mail

:thumb:

Edited by mjmooney

Â